armani

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
Will do. I'll need to start saving. Can't wait to see your results. I'm 24, bout a NW2.

In prolly a year I'll have to decide on hair transplant or downpayment on a house. ;)

Do they offer financing? Otherwise its all about American Express.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
They offer financing through a company. I recommend your credit card if you have a good enough rate. The financing they offer is something insane like 11%.

hair23

Reaction score
Thoughts on Armani and FUE

For those of you who want to do FUE with Armani, have you spoken with/seen others who have already had it done (specifically FUE)? As for me, I was drawn to Armani based on the pictures on the website, but if they are in fact only those done with FUSS (strip), then I'd be a little more hesitant to go to him for an FUE. What do you guys think?

Hey Trent: where did you hear that he's using a new technique for FUE? Do you think it might be better to wait a little longer so he really gets it down?

Also, is it just my imagination, or did he recently change his prices from $10/graft to $5/graft for FUE?

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no sh*t about those prices. umm.. damn, i actually forget where i read that he was using a new technique. maybe it was on his website, i'll try and look for it.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
He is using a new technique. He's gotten new tools and what not, from what I've been told. The recommendation from that camp seems to be get the bulk done with strip then fill in with FUE. With the FUE now seeming more affordable, makes lots of sense.

fritz96

Reaction score
Not cheaper, he's just charging per single HAIR FOLLICLE now. Probably will work out about the same.

maintainence1 said:
Awesome. It does look like Armani's FUE prices are down to $5/ graft. That's a big drop.

hair23

Reaction score
What up Darkly,
In your case it seems that FUE is just going to be a little more expensive, if you're getting 3000 grafts. That works out to 15K for FUE vs. 12K for FUSS (based on what you said). Is there anything else besides the $3K that's keeping you from going for the FUE?

Thanks

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
You're doing the math wrong man. I'm getting 3000 grafts, which is 6000 single follicular units. That's 11 thousand for strip FUSS or 32,000 for FUE. That 21,000 keeps me from doing the big work with the FUE. After this, when I need to touch up and do small work, I'll do the FUE.

hair23

Reaction score
I was always under the impression that a graft=follicular unit. And the number of hairs yielded from, say, 3000 grafts, is 6000 because on average each graft/follicular unit has 2 hairs (the average being calcuated from the fact that follicular units can have 1, 2, 3, or sometimes 4 hairs each). That's how I did my math. Am I completely off?

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
No, you're right about that. Now go to Armani's cost site again and compare the two lists. The prices are radically different. Or do the math yourself without his site. He charges 2 dollars for FUSS per follicule and 5 dollars for FUE. Multiply that by however many hairs you want.

stabone1979

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to call tomorrow and find out if the FUE is any cheaper. FUSS would def. not be cheaper according to this new pricing. See, FUE w/ Armani was already using 1 hair as 1 graft @ $10 so now its says $5 per hair, so logically the price should be about 43% less (taxes factored here). maybe they want to be FUE centered now. But, Shane said they are changing everything with their website over the next month so maybe they did not word everything apppropriately. Also, Alvi did tell me last month that prices would be going down this summer. I'm hoping that a modest decrease in price is expected once they work everything out. Probably a good move on their part b/c it draws a lot of attention, they are pretty smart, especially once people start to get ahold of some FUE results.