Armani vs. Seager vs. other Toronto surgeron

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just consulted with both doctor and the following are their recommendations:

Armani:
4500 grafts done... 2500 on zone 1, 1000 on zone 2 and 1000 on zone 3. He estimate I have 12000 donor grafts and should be good for 10 yrs.

Seager:
2500 grafts done... all on zone 1 and zone 2. He said I should observe how the transplanted hair will look before I consider my 2nd session, which is 3-5 yrs with another 2500 grafts. He estimated I have at least 8000 donor grafts.

Any comments?

livewell302

Reaction score
ummm......

yeh just avoid bosley!!!!!!! unless.......... you want huge red ugly scars on your head 4ever! :) thank god i never went with themmmmmm :)

Reaction score
I live in Toronto and consulted with both doctors as well and had my transplant done by Armani 8 days ago ..

I am very happy thus far.

All the best,
SNB

Reaction score
KRAMER said:
How is it going?

Here are my pics pre and post surgery ..

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... TARTPAGE=1

its about a month now and my scalp is nice and pink.. I think the emu oil has helped that .. I have shed about 70% of my grafts . The donor area is still a bit tight when I wake up in the morning.. But after 15 minutes I feel normal there . I received 4272 grafts in the front third of my scalp ..

I think this picture shows the best coverage and how the coverage actually looks in the mirror

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/atta ... 2Dop%2Ejpg

Keep in mind, those pictures were all taken 3 days after my surgery, when swelling was at its peak.. My forehead was out half an inch and made my hairline look higher than it actually looks now.. That day the distance between my front hairline to my eyebrows was 6.5 centimetres , that was because of the forehead swelling you see in those pics .. Today, and before surgery, the distance between my eyebrows and front hairline is 5.8 cm , just a tad under 6cm .. That difference in measurement from the swelling makes a HUGE difference in the overall picture of how my hairline will look like.. In other words, my hairline will indeed be lower than those pics show by about 0.7 cm .. Which is drastic .

All the best,
SNB