Armani vs Rahal?

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Cost-wise I mean. Rahal displays his prices on his website, Armani doesn't. I get the feeling Armani is pretty expensive. Anyone want to shed any light on this?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Armani is by far the most expensive.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know by how much roughly?

Anything else I should consider in the Armani Vs Rahal debate? I'll be travelling from the UK so want to make sure I make the right choice before booking!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Suggest you read up on both of them on this forum before making your own choice.
Personally I'd go for either Hassan and Wong or Feller.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Dr. Feller posted here sometimes, and I have seen his works, I must say I am very impressed.

bigmac

Reaction score
Feller is one of the best hair transplant docs in the world,you wont go wrong and his prices are very reasonable.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
bigmac said:
Feller is one of the best hair transplant docs in the world,you wont go wrong and his prices are very reasonable.

You cant go wrong with a hair transplant Doctor saf recommanded. :)

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Really? Better than Armani?

It seems you Canadians/Americans are spoilt for choice when it comes to decent hair transplant surgeons.

bighurt

Reaction score
rahal vs. armani comes down to FUE or Strip. armani no longer performs strip (as of 10/07) and so if you want to save some money and go for Strip, rahal is your only choice (if you're set on him or armani).

if you wanted to go FUE, i'd go with armani. he's performed a lot more FUE procedures than rahal and he's only about $1 per FU more than rahal.

i had my FUE procedure w/ armani and i spoke with rahal over the phone as i was also debating between the two. in terms of quality, i don't think you can go wrong with either, but it sounds like you need to do some more research.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
Really? Better than Armani?

It seems you Canadians/Americans are spoilt for choice when it comes to decent hair transplant surgeons.
I'm really just not an Armani fan. Personally, I say do a bit more research before making the plunge. Hasson, Wong, Feller, Shapiro are all good as well...

Mando

Reaction score
Speaking of FUE -- I really think that's the way to go. Anyone know if Hasson and Wong are on board? It doesn't say on the website. FUE is different from FUT, right?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes H&W do both FUE and strip.

Mando

Reaction score
S.a.f. - you seem to know a great deal about this whole hair-loss business and you're all over these boards helping people out. Would you mind sharing your story? I'm seriously thinking about having an hair transplant and I'd love some advice from you. Have you had one? If so, could you share some info? I'm thinking about hasson & Wong - would you recommend them? Any info you can pass along would really help me and many, many others...

Thanks man

RaginDemon

Reaction score
he is the most valuable asset of the forum!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Mando said:
S.a.f. - you seem to know a great deal about this whole hair-loss business and you're all over these boards helping people out. Would you mind sharing your story? I'm seriously thinking about having an hair transplant and I'd love some advice from you. Have you had one? If so, could you share some info? I'm thinking about hasson & Wong - would you recommend them? Any info you can pass along would really help me and many, many others...

One! I've had 5!!
I think I've done just about all there is in this game and unfortunatley that includes making all the mistakes its possible to make, I'm naturally a NW6. I like to try and help out anyone who's going through what I did. hair transplant's are definatley not everyones choice and for a good reason, so if you are going to go ahead and have one its vitally important that you research it thouroughly.
Gillenator and baldspot probably know abit more than me though.

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
Hasson & Wong do not do FUE. S.A.F., where did you hear that H&W do FUE? If anyone is unsure, just ask Jotronic. He can set the record straight.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Mando said:

One! I've had 5!!
I think I've done just about all there is in this game and unfortunatley that includes making all the mistakes its possible to make, I'm naturally a NW6. I like to try and help out anyone who's going through what I did. hair transplant's are definatley not everyones choice and for a good reason, so if you are going to go ahead and have one its vitally important that you research it thouroughly.
Gillenator and baldspot probably know abit more than me though.

I can't wait til the day HM comes out so you can get all your hair back... I am gonna get so shitfaced for weeks when HM comes out...then its just a matter of money. I know its at least 10 yrs away.

s.a.f

Reaction score
doggfather said:
Hasson & Wong do not do FUE. S.A.F., where did you hear that H&W do FUE? If anyone is unsure, just ask Jotronic. He can set the record straight.
I thought one did FUE and the other did strip :dunno: .
My mistake :blush:

s.a.f

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
I can't wait til the day HM comes out so you can get all your hair back... I am gonna get so shitfaced for weeks when HM comes out...then its just a matter of money. I know its at least 10 yrs away.
Yeah although I'll probably have to sell my house to do it. When the ultimate solution does come out its going to be in great demand so the first people in line for it will be the ones who are willing to pay most.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
RaginDemon said:
Yeah although I'll probably have to sell my house to do it. When the ultimate solution does come out its going to be in great demand so the first people in line for it will be the ones who are willing to pay most.

I am not, I can wait, I have waited and I got no hurry.

Chance is I might get a hair transplant and just try to go on with my life. The more I think about it, the more depressed I got, so I try to keep myself busy and I feel great.