Arimidex To Lower Estrogen Levels( Finasteride Sides)

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried to read a little about this, but didnt seem to find much about it the last year, anyone here tried it to reduse side effects from finasteride? Any news combinding it with finasteride? For those who dont know its for treating breast cancer in women, since it lower estrogen levels, of course, men have to take waaay less than women do.

I know its not good to counter sides from one drug, with another drug.. But hey, Im desperate! I guess its hard to get a doctor to describe this, but my father is a doctor, so its possible. I also read that it wont destroy finasterides job with keeping hair.

Soo, any thoughts on this?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A thread of somebody testing this shows up about once a month.

I've never seen any thread of somebody saying that this works.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My bad, I thought u googled it:) No one else with any input??? This forum seems kinda dead..?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tried to read a little about this, but didnt seem to find much about it the last year, anyone here tried it to reduse side effects from finasteride? Any news combinding it with finasteride? For those who dont know its for treating breast cancer in women, since it lower estrogen levels, of course, men have to take waaay less than women do.

I know its not good to counter sides from one drug, with another drug.. But hey, Im desperate! I guess its hard to get a doctor to describe this, but my father is a doctor, so its possible. I also read that it wont destroy finasterides job with keeping hair.

Soo, any thoughts on this?
are u of finasteride or not cuz u may not get sides

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im of finasteride, tried it before and got sides. Soon I will try again with a different approach, but if i get sides again I might try finasteride+arimidex.

g.i joey

Reaction score
If you do attempt this I'd say to space out your arimidex doses whenever you need to take it. It's a dangerous game playing with DHT AND estrogen, just doesn't seem to be a viable long term solution. What sides were you getting on finasteride?

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean space out? My english is not the best.. I know, I was just thinking it might work, arimidex seems like a "safe" drug since "all" it does is to lower estrogen, so if finasteride raises it by 15%, maybe it is possible to find a dose where arimidex lower it with some, but not more than 15%.

Why dont you think it could be viable long term? I had weaker erections, some times I couldnt get it up(drunk), watery seamen, maaaybe some testicular pain and I had to pee alot. I didnt have the healthiest lifestyle at this point, this is why I will change it and hope I can take finasteride without the sides.