Are You Supposed To Still Lose Hair On Finasteride??

Twrandom3

My Regimen
Reaction score
This may seem like a stupid question. But, are you supposed to still lose hair on finasteride?

What i mean is, for example: Can you still grow/maintain what you have whilst still losing 50-100 hairs a day? Or when you take finasteride you will no longer lose any more hairs at all, indefinitely (not even one or two a day)

It'd be nice to get responses from successful finasteride users

Thanks guys.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or when you take finasteride you will no longer lose any more hairs at all, indefinitely (not even one or two a day)
It doesn’t work like that.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it works differently for everyone so there is no definitive answer, I still lose hairs on.25mg but yet I have people commenting on how better my hair is

abcdefg

Reaction score
This may seem like a stupid question. But, are you supposed to still lose hair on finasteride?

What i mean is, for example: Can you still grow/maintain what you have whilst still losing 50-100 hairs a day? Or when you take finasteride you will no longer lose any more hairs at all, indefinitely (not even one or two a day)

It'd be nice to get responses from successful finasteride users

Thanks guys.

Yes. Everyone even people with no male pattern baldness lose some hairs per day its normal to shed hairs it means nothing. male pattern baldness is when they get stuck in the resting phase, and grow back thinner shorter not to normal length as before.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing totally halts hairloss because we cannot truly block every androgen receptor on our scalp. Finasteride is far from that and that was also my experience with it. A lot of people have mildly aggressive hairloss so it’s able to help then for many years. So it depends from person to person.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though finas/dutas can halt male pattern baldness, you can't expect to never lose hairs.

Are we suddenly forgetting regular hair loss?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mate, think about how many hairs women lose per day. And women still have hair when they are 100. Hair always falls out, even if you have the most healthy and fullest hair on earth.