are you supposed to microneedle everywhere when you use minoxidil or only to the front of the head.

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am wondering bc I am about to get microneedlign soon.
can't it increase your change of palpitations if you do so?

jamesrav2

Reaction score
your post is in the wrong section (should be minoxidil section). After using a dermaroller & minoxidil with little success (and constant irritation) I switched to a form of microneedling , namely, using a single needle. I've gotten great results in the crown, and the sides and front have thickened as well. I think the better absorption via the puncture 'wounds' allows for a better systemic effect, as evidenced by the hairier knuckles.

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your post is in the wrong section (should be minoxidil section). After using a dermaroller & minoxidil with little success (and constant irritation) I switched to a form of microneedling , namely, using a single needle. I've gotten great results in the crown, and the sides and front have thickened as well. I think the better absorption via the puncture 'wounds' allows for a better systemic effect, as evidenced by the hairier knuckles.
peopel say systemic can seriously f*** you up tho. do you think thats true when it comes to personal health/ palpitations/ blood pressure

did you microneedle across only the forehead or just abotu everywhere. which sections of hte head?

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you got a good place to get hte single needle?

DominoEffect

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't you basically mean a dermapen