Are You Invisible, Ignored, Avoided, Or Blamed ?

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Informal sorta poll.

Since lowered smv .how would you describe the change in how people react to you?

For me, it's Invisible.

I remember women locking eyes with me in my glory days.

(The Blamed category is when girls assume you are defective because you are balding such that it's your own fault)

Women......Now.... they scan over me and on to someone else

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS3CYEs_bH6e28gF2YgmI1qV3XSrXIIq-st0dOomINpcTgM5bn0Q.jpg
upload_2018-3-8_15-53-34.jpeg

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think balding definitely matters but it’s not the end all be all of dating.

I would equate it to being on the same level as being short or fat.

Yes I know what you mean. When I was in my teenage years I got approached by a few women or at least they would express an interest when I would talk to them.

Recently I was at a night club with 2 friends and a group of 3 girls came up to talk to us. One sat next to me and immediately drunkly blurted out “ why do I get the bald guy.” My buddies were nice enough to tell the girls to f*** off after that, butI’m not gona lie, that hurt.

That being said I have never had a problem dating. It’s just I notice I don’t get the same reactions I use to when I had hair.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She said that???

The response to that is

"""Why do I get the ugly girl???

Vanitykills

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my 20s prior to hair loss, I was pulling hotties like there was no tomorrow. Admittedly, it went to my head, was arrogant, thought I was god's gift.

Hair loss humbled me. Looking back I'm glad it happened, I was an *** hole at times but certainly not a bad person.

I lost some hair, put on weight and didn't recognise myself in the mirror, nor did anyone else. A few years later, lost the weight, regained the hair with treatment and luckily retained my looks.

I'm a better person for it.