Are You Guys Using Photofeeler At All?

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some mention it as a helpful source to choose the best pics for dating apps. I've used it as well and have noticed the following:

For dating purposes you get rated for how smart, trustworthy and attractive you look. Obviously ony the latter really interests me. I do see differences in ratings for that, so that gives me a hint as to what are the better pictures of me that I have. I am not sure though as to what the percentage really says about your attractiveness in relation to your "competition". For example, I've used pics of other guys who I know are more succesful on Tinder who got lower rates than me on photofeeler - which begs the question if you get rated relative to how good you looksmax in the respective pic.

There is something else I've noticed: there are 4 categories; not attractive (1), somewhat attractive (2), attractive (3), very attractive (4).
Unlike others, I get almost exclusively 2s and 3s. I do not polarize. Welcome to the world of a friendly face that mothers in law would take for their daughters, but that is not manly and hot enough for the daughters. :p

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
incel's mental masturbation

Berken33

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to try for it if this one really effective. Thanks for let us know.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never really used Tinder and things like that because I can still fake a good picture where I look decent, I'd hate to have a girl see it and get excited, only to meet me in person and see the real hair.
I could maybe use an ugly but representative picture of me but then I may only get women I'm not interested in (I have no attraction to large women)

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just shoot for single mothers bro!
If those single mothers were at least 5s...

Really, I know about my physical deficiencies, but you should see them and their bios. „Down to earth“, they call themselves, we know what that translates into...

The thing is: they are 2s liking me as a 5, and I‘m
pretty sure they think of themselves as so not shallow for potentially giving me a chance - of course I‘d have to do everything right to stay in the race. It‘s laughable, really, I have to cancel Tinder Gold, I don‘t want to see anymore who the few girls who like me are. ☺️

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I've been using a pic that got a 89% (30 votes, only females up to the age of 34) for attractiveness in my age range (I'm 36) as my main pic on Tinder. Not only do I get no matches, I've received 4 likes over the last days, all by 2s or 3s.
Conclusion: photofeeler is not conclusive in determining whether girls actually fancy/consider you as a romantic option.