Are you fat? Obese or overweight? 10000 words

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a super skinny guy all my life, I remember my teacher used to joke I don’t have an abdomen lmao. Think Christian Bale in Machinist but more healthy than him.

Then I had an appendix operation and it changed completely. I became skinny fat ( fat belly, skinny elsewhere ), in my 30s now and I have lost it. Used to be around 120lbs ( 55kg - 58kg ) at 5’10 to hovering around 65kg ( 143lbs) after operation to now 72-75kg ( 165 lbs )

I can’t entirely blame finasteride as I am eating like a fat fuckk but it’s definitely contributed to adding 1-2 kgs. I just couldn’t gain weight or even like eating food that much to now it’s becoming easier and easier to add more fat and eat like a disgusting obese fuckk. Maybe it’s due to hitting 30s dunno really, I started finasteride at the same time as well

I really wish to go back to the 58kg range but my best efforts and I can only go down to 65kg ughh, might never happen I guess

Curious if anyone else had such a drastic change in their weight and how many here are fat or not happy with their weight

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Became fat (+10kg) for a year and a half due to antidepressants' side effects which increased my hunger. Dropped them and got my prior weight in a few month of just eating healthy. To be honest, I was in denial of being fat so I wasn't even unhappy lol

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was a super skinny guy all my life, I remember my teacher used to joke I don’t have an abdomen lmao. Think Christian Bale in Machinist but more healthy than him.

Then I had an appendix operation and it changed completely. I became skinny fat ( fat belly, skinny elsewhere ), in my 30s now and I have lost it. Used to be around 120lbs ( 55kg - 58kg ) at 5’10 to hovering around 65kg ( 143lbs) after operation to now 72-75kg ( 165 lbs )

I can’t entirely blame finasteride as I am eating like a fat fuckk but it’s definitely contributed to adding 1-2 kgs. I just couldn’t gain weight or even like eating food that much to now it’s becoming easier and easier to add more fat and eat like a disgusting obese fuckk. Maybe it’s due to hitting 30s dunno really, I started finasteride at the same time as well

I really wish to go back to the 58kg range but my best efforts and I can only go down to 65kg ughh, might never happen I guess

Curious if anyone else had such a drastic change in their weight and how many here are fat or not happy with their weight
It has nothing to do with finasteride. Its because you are in your 30s. My Belly has not changed since being on finasteride, I started getting belly at 27 tbh.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Most guys on here are in good shape and not fat. When you don't go on dates and are miserable about baldness, pushing your friends away, what else can you do but work out and eat right?

Isn't 58kg very small for a man? I am small myself and trying to bulk past 75kg. If that means that I build some fat, then so be it (for the moment). I am quite a bit shorter than you, though I am in a bulking phase. Shouldn't you be weighing more like 75-80kg? Look at e.g. Tyson Gay or Trayvon Bromell. They weighed between 70 and 80kg. You likely wouldn't get as lean as they were so would weigh a little more.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most guys on here are in good shape and not fat. When you don't go on dates and are miserable about baldness, pushing your friends away, what else can you do but work out and eat right?

Isn't 58kg very small for a man? I am small myself and trying to bulk past 75kg. If that means that I build some fat, then so be it (for the moment). I am quite a bit shorter than you, though I am in a bulking phase. Shouldn't you be weighing more like 75-80kg? Look at e.g. Tyson Gay or Trayvon Bromell. They weighed between 70 and 80kg. You likely wouldn't get as lean as they were so would weigh a little more.
I Weigh 80kg on oral minoxidill but off it I Weigh 75kg. Im 6'1

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

They are mascular though, I don’t really care about muscles.

I remember being bullied a lot and losing out in fights lol just didn’t have the physical power but had a lot of attention from girls. Had 6 pack abs even naturally. Fuckk so glad school is over, kids are monsters, I was bullied for my weight and I remember back then wishing I was fat or mascular to fight back and beat these bastards.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
.y struggle to earn weight. Trying to bulk for a while. Im on Dutasteride/OM for months now and nothing changed about it.

You just have to force feed yourself those first few weeks before your stomach starts to stretch and adapt. Count your daily caloric intake. Pretty sure you're eating just at maintenance or below, depending on your height and built

I was Auschwitz mode as well for years, 65-67kg at 6'3/191, before I managed to bulk up somewhat over these last years, now I'm pushing 85kg. Still on the slim side but not completely emaciated

Liquid calories help a ton

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just have to force feed yourself those first few weeks before your stomach starts to stretch and adapt. Count your daily caloric intake. Pretty sure you're eating just at maintenance or below, depending on your height and built

I was Auschwitz mode as well for years, 65-67kg at 6'3/191, before I managed to bulk up somewhat over these last years, now I'm pushing 85kg. Still on the slim side but not completely emaciated

Liquid calories help a ton
Im limited by digestive issues, cant really force feed myself or I'll get sick and lose even more weigh. But with very progressive overload (+50kcal to diet every few days) I have gone a long way, luckily just a slim surplus of 200-400kcal is enough to gain weigh even if its slow.

Baldinghawk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn bro, I would say your fine at 75kgs at your height, going to 58kg is way below your BMI. I'd say the average guy is around 80-90kgs, so you not really fat on the scales either. For your skinny fat issue I'd suggest just doing cardio workouts an starve the fck out lol
An like @doubleindemnity mentioned alot of the guys here are not fat, but in good shape partly because of baldness an looksmaxxing

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also gained a little and I think it is because of the medicine. Therefore, sports and proper nutrition help most to maintain the same weight. Recently, I decided to sign up for new training sessions, and I was only able to do this using the https://academy-sports-and-outdoors.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html support service number, as I needed to clarify a few questions first. I think it will bring even better results and I will be happy with my body

Last edited:

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not too fat, but I am fine with that. I love fast food a lot, and I often order some gourmet pizza and other food from the delivery service here, I love it and can't stop eating their stuff haha

Last edited: