Are you beta for being depressed over women?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been years since i had good sex with a girl by good sex i mean sex where you're attracted to the girl and there's a connection and the actual sex itself is good
i go on dating apps but the only women that respond to me are transvestites and obese women
i workout frequently but women don't even look at my like i don't exist (bald and and short and pale/incel look)

sometimes i still think of my ex from 2-3 years ago because i was so happy being with her holding her hand, having sex and having fun (the life of a chad)

feel depressed because realise ill probbly never experience that agan in my life

cope by working, wtching youtube all day, jerking off, massage parlours, sports, video games, watching TV

is it beta to be depresed over women? sometimes i miss it and feel sad about it

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I have told you how to cope.
Do you have a new book that you're excited to read?
Do you have a new movie or TV show that you're excited to watch?
New video game that you're excited to play?
New show or event that you have booked to go to?
New class or hobby that you have signed up to or tried?
Planned a new trip that is considered exciting?

I want you to be able to answer yes to at least one of those. And you can PM me the details of the thing. That is how you cope. You're bald and won't be able to date. But in the modern world, so many good things are available to us. In the past, people didn't have movies in their homes or video games or affordable travel. You can still enjoy parts of your life.

And there is no such thing as alpha or beta. In a social group at a particular time, there may be alphas and betas. Those roles are fluid. Beyond that, there is no such thing. All these social media 'alphas' that you see have a polished social media account with well chosen photos. People who keep their social media in orderl ike that care what others think of them. But one of the first rules of being an alpha is that you don't care what others think. Alpha is not a real thing in a broad sense.

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been years since i had good sex with a girl by good sex i mean sex where you're attracted to the girl and there's a connection and the actual sex itself is good
i go on dating apps but the only women that respond to me are transvestites and obese women
i workout frequently but women don't even look at my like i don't exist (bald and and short and pale/incel look)

sometimes i still think of my ex from 2-3 years ago because i was so happy being with her holding her hand, having sex and having fun (the life of a chad)

feel depressed because realise ill probbly never experience that agan in my life

cope by working, wtching youtube all day, jerking off, massage parlours, sports, video games, watching TV

is it beta to be depresed over women? sometimes i miss it and feel sad about it
If you are high t, every sex is good sex, and you’ll make it good sex no matter what. If you are low t the stars have to allign perfectly for the sex to be good. Thats the brutal blackpill

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I don't take any thread on this forum seriously.

I have an almost perfect hairline anyway, so I just read this forum to get a dopamine rush from how cringe it is.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very sad reading some of the sh*t posted on here

Such sad lives

Just don’t understand why these two guys are not getting a hair system , and improve their quality of life - if indeed , lack of hair is the issue

who cares what others think

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Such sad lives

Just don’t understand why these two guys are not getting a hair system , and improve their quality of life - if indeed , lack of hair is the issue

For sure. If hair is life then a hair system cannot be a big inconvenience lol.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Such sad lives

Every single person with a system hides it. Celebs on TV etc. So if a NW7 guy goes and gets a hair system he will have to explain it. But still I think that you're right. One day we will be old and thinking "I wish that I could have at least taken one year with a system."

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every single person with a system hides it. Celebs on TV etc. So if a NW7 guy goes and gets a hair system he will have to explain it. But still I think that you're right. One day we will be old and thinking "I wish that I could have at least taken one year with a system."
You clearly don't think that he's right because you will not take any action other than spam this forum with "A BALD GUY GETS REJECTED IN THE FIRST 1 SECS".

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I don't take any thread on this forum seriously.

I have an almost perfect hairline anyway, so I just read this forum to get a dopamine rush from how cringe it is.
Perfect for now.. do you take finasteride or anything to protect the native hair?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

There you go

when you are dead, nobody will care if you wore a system or not

but you are getting older and not living your life over baldness, that’s worrying

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You clearly don't think that he's right because you will not take any action other than spam this forum with "A BALD GUY GETS REJECTED IN THE FIRST 1 SECS".

lol

wearing a system is the lesser of two evils

if he doesn’t wear one he’s self conscious over his bald head

if he does wear one, he is self conscious about being found out

tbh, again who gives a f*** if he is found out - guys like Elton John are open about it, where his real friends won’t judge him in real life

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Seriously man I am past saving. For 4 of the past 5 or so years I had a positive attitude about this. That is what led me to work hard, try to get in shape, dress well, be more social etc etc. It led me nowhere and now I am old, bitter and jaded. I guess that you can see it in my posts. My best years are behind me not just physically with the hair but mentally with my outlook on life.

Do you know examples of guys who are wearing a system and being happy and carefree? I was under the impression that only transplant guys have that.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously man I am past saving. For 4 of the past 5 or so years I had a positive attitude about this. That is what led me to work hard, try to get in shape, dress well, be more social etc etc. It led me nowhere and now I am old, bitter and jaded. I guess that you can see it in my posts. My best years are behind me not just physically with the hair but mentally with my outlook on life.

Do you know examples of guys who are wearing a system and being happy and carefree? I was under the impression that only transplant guys have that.

why don’t you try it out and find out for yourself?