Are women much more money minded these days?

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
However, I still think a confident man wouldn't settle for a successful woman just because she's got money. But the opposite is more likely to happen.

They don't. Neither do pretty women. They marry and cheat. And then divorce when the money outcome looks good, so they can make their pretty partner official afterwards. If a rich person is smart enough with the legal stuff, the pretty person does not marry them, and looks for an easier target. But often, if she says she really loves them, but does not want to marry a guy who can't trust her, the guy gives in and marries without the pre-nup.

CCS

Reaction score
person said:
What the hell are you talking about CCS, spend your money on laser hair removal? I used to find your posts ammusing but you have seriously lost the plot. I am a 19 year old successful male, with own car and own place and going to univeristy shortly. I have banged extremely hot teenage girls, additionally I am in a long term relationship right now with another hot girl. She is 17 years old, really perfect face, cute personality, size f titties and an amazing figure, that sort of hour glass shape fit girls have and a peachy bum, look guys if you want relationship advice just pm me or ask on this thread, I can assure you you will get no where spending money on laser hair removal just get something called a gillet razor. Peace out :punk:

If your hair is not too corse, you can shave it. Mine is like sand paper, and I get horrible bumps if I shave. Laser is my only option.

And for the alpha's on here, you can get a pretty woman even if you are hairy. Laser if for borderline guys who want to cross the border, or for guys who got the money and want to make sure they got their women hooked on their body.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
yup, prenups are a must in this country now. I don't care how offended my fiance will be the day I'm in that situation I will make her sign one. The courts are designed heavily in favor of women and men need to watch their asses so they don't get screwed over. Sounds really cynical but it's the sad state of things.

CCS

Reaction score
If she divorces you, she gets half your wealth, plus alimony. But you don't get to keep having sex with her. Once you sign the contract, she does not even have to have sex with you anymore. A lot of guys romantically think of marrying a pretty woman. What they don't realize is it is the woman who wants to marry the guy, not the other way around. She just pretends not to want it, so you will beg her to marry you and think it is you who should want the marriage. Then you are more likely to do it without a pre-nup. I know too many guys who lost tens of thousands of dollars in savings after being married exactly two years. And even while you are married, your money is her money, and she can spend it how she wants.

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's so much as women going into marriages from the beginning with the intent of taking half your sh*t and cleaning you out. She may very well love you in the beginning but women tend to be very spiteful by nature, especially when they get together. So what happens is she catches you cheating or has some other reason for divorcing you that pissed her off and she wants you to suffer (or her miserable friends convince her she does) for what you did to her and taking your money is a great way to do it.

I don't know, I have mixed feelings about women. At times they can be incredibly sweet and supportive but they all have a tendency to snap and when they do they can cause more harm than any man is capable of. Actually apart from the obvious hair loss issue it's why I haven't been very aggressive in looking for a new relationship.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Have any of you guys EVER read about the story of Adam and Eve??!!

I'm telling you, this subject is nothing new! :mrgreen:

You guys are probably too young to remember Eve. I'm old enough to remember and she was fine !! :tongue:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
person said:
What the hell are you talking about CCS, spend your money on laser hair removal? I used to find your posts ammusing but you have seriously lost the plot. I am a 19 year old successful male, with own car and own place and going to univeristy shortly. I have banged extremely hot teenage girls, additionally I am in a long term relationship right now with another hot girl. She is 17 years old, really perfect face, cute personality, size f titties and an amazing figure, that sort of hour glass shape fit girls have and a peachy bum, look guys if you want relationship advice just pm me or ask on this thread, I can assure you you will get no where spending money on laser hair removal just get something called a gillet razor. Peace out :punk:

If your hair is not too corse, you can shave it. Mine is like sand paper, and I get horrible bumps if I shave. Laser is my only option.

And for the alpha's on here, you can get a pretty woman even if you are hairy. Laser if for borderline guys who want to cross the border, or for guys who got the money and want to make sure they got their women hooked on their body.

These razor bumps you are referring to are natural for nearly every guy who doesn't shave consistently. Just get a good quality electric razor, shave every day and use a good aftersahve balm. After a while your skin will get used to the daily shave and the bumps will go down, just spend your money on a new wig, forget about removing your facial hair.
You need a bit of stubble anyway, girls will laugh at guys who have no signs of a beard, my mate has the best hair in the group but he still only has a few hairs on his chin.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
Neither do pretty women. They marry and cheat. And then divorce when the money outcome looks good, so they can make their pretty partner official afterwards. If a rich person is smart enough with the legal stuff, the pretty person does not marry them, and looks for an easier target. But often, if she says she really loves them, but does not want to marry a guy who can't trust her, the guy gives in and marries without the pre-nup.

If she divorces you, she gets half your wealth, plus alimony. But you don't get to keep having sex with her. Once you sign the contract, she does not even have to have sex with you anymore. A lot of guys romantically think of marrying a pretty woman. What they don't realize is it is the woman who wants to marry the guy, not the other way around. She just pretends not to want it, so you will beg her to marry you and think it is you who should want the marriage. Then you are more likely to do it without a pre-nup. I know too many guys who lost tens of thousands of dollars in savings after being married exactly two years. And even while you are married, your money is her money, and she can spend it how she wants.

Words fail me: :shakehead:

Anus

Reaction score
Dating was a lot easier when I was younger, but as someone said it's just because women are looking for different things when they reach their late twenties. They want to settle down, have kids, buy a house, car, curtains, carpets, sex toys if you're lucky, etc and if you want that you need a steady job and income. So I don't see it as greed or that most girls are being unreasonable in their demands. It's merely that their priorities have changed.

CCS

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
nothing says a successful marriage like a closet full of sex toys. :mrgreen:

Depends if they are double person use, or single person use. It could mean your wife is adventurous with you, or could mean she prefers the toys over you.

Anyway, this girl I dated a year ago who left her boyfriend decided to go for some better looking jobless guy. The jobless guy dumped her for a prettier woman though. Well, she was going to marry the original boyfriend recently, but the prettier woman dumped her boyfriend, so now that guy is going after the first woman again. So the marriage is off.

See, women don't go for men with money. It just seems that way to ugly guys, since that is the only way we can get a woman's attention. I say you will be much happier if you spend your money on your looks, or you keep your money and don't date at all, compared to throwing it at women who don't like you. Maybe take the stray beard follicles on your face and move them to fill in the holes in your beard so it looks more perfect. And laser the hair off your neck. Then you will have optimal facial hair and really make women wet.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyway, this girl I dated a year ago who left her boyfriend decided to go for some better looking jobless guy. The jobless guy dumped her for a prettier woman though. Well, she was going to marry the original boyfriend recently, but the prettier woman dumped her boyfriend, so now that guy is going after the first woman again. So the marriage is off.

I think they call that the hills... It's on mtv;)

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
Maybe take the stray beard follicles on your face and move them to fill in the holes in your beard so it looks more perfect. And laser the hair off your neck. Then you will have optimal facial hair and really make women wet.

Oh I'd love to see a womans opinion on this. :mrgreen:

barcafan

Reaction score
I Believe women are the main consumers in North America. Theyare the target demographic for EVERY thing. Even products for men are ultimately geared towards women. Men's razors? Axe deodorant? The means to an end....... a wet, willing vagina. My personal theory goes something like; Keep the women materialistic and our economy will be OK. Our society is actually pretty forceful about indoctrinating young girls into this mindset.

Aeroes

Established Member
Reaction score
It always existed. Just now it is more acceptable to be more overt.

Women do not just want money. They want a sexy guy and money. Some will take just a sexy guy, and others want the best of both worlds from two guys. But if you are not sexy, then they won't have sex with you unless you have money. Obviously if you are good looking but slighly less than her dream guy, personality and other stuff can bump you up. And if you are rich and very mean, she might stay away too. But for many average and below average looking guys, money is their only chance at dating the woman.

And SAF is right: prostitutes are a rare bread. Women don't want to have sex for your money.

They want your money for free, and will accomplish that by making you think you have a chance, making you fall in love, and then leading you to worry about blowing that chance, so that you voluntarily give your money away. She does not even have to ask you for it, so you can't blame her later. And if you ask for sex later, she says, "I don't owe you sex.", or "I don't think this is working out any more.".

This is not an attack on women. Men do similar stuff to women. Attractive guys take advantage of women. People rip off people. I'm just telling you what average guys need to look out for in the rip off realm.

If you are a good looking guy, disregard the following paragraph:
They want you to fall in love with them and be so attracted to them that you are afraid to make a move on them, and will buy them stuff with no strings attached. They might be willing to have sex once just to get you on the hook, but are afraid you will take that as an indication you can have it all the time. So if it is obvious you like them, they won't do that. Your best chance at sex is to let your body language and other mannerisms indicate you are not on the hook. This is hard to do if you are the one approaching them. So you need them to know you somehow, or have an excuse to be in their view and earshot. When they see you have money, and see that you are not on their hook, they will then WORK to keep you on their hook. Do not let them think you are on their hook, but also do make them think they have a chance at getting you on their hook. Lure them by making them think they are close, but then act uninterested shortly after their attempt so they have to take it a step further to get you on the hook. The key is that when you kiss them, you make it look like you just felt like doing it then, but are undecided. You do not want to look like you really want them, but are looking for their approval, otherwise they will know they don't have to kiss you and instead can take you right to the jewelry store. Let them work for it and keep pulling you back for more samples. If you are decent looking, or very rich, and have a decent personality, you can get sex. Then, if you have money, you can give them just a taste afterwards, but then show drifting interest again so they know they have to work for it. Again, her goal is to make you fall in love so that she won't have to work for it anymore. If she gets the feeling you will never fall in love, she will give up and leave. The prettiest women don't have sex for $400 per pop. They have sex once if needed to get you on the hook, but much prefer to find guys who fall harder faster and eat out of their hand. If a woman says, "you are so much better than the other guys. They just want to get in my pants, but you respect me and treat me like a gentlemen.", that is not a compliment. It means she is ordering you to get on the hook, or thinks you are on it.

Oh, and you have to make this all look innocent, and let her read the body language. If you say any of this overtly you will turn her off. And she can't know what you are up to or she will drop you like a rock. Her goal is to rip you off, not be ripped off. This is not all women though. Some will trade. But a lot will rip you off if they can.

Some guys try to fake that they have money, without buying too much expensive clothes. This is difficult, but possible to pull off. The key in that case is to make her think there is a small chance that you are VERY ---special. Like more than she usually gets, and that she has a chance to score big. When people think they have a chance to win the lottery, they drop their guard, and can be dumb stuff under percieved time pressure. Very advanced stuff for people who prefer this over going to the gym.

This is f*****g retarded

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my family it is like that. My wife is responsible for all the bills , she talks to the banks etc etc

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for you. I have to do everything myself. At the moment it is too much for me and i am thinking to use some financial adviser in the future.
Any experience with those guys https://robinhood.pissedconsumer.com/review.html? I never heard about Robinhood before and would love to hear about personal experiences with those guys.

Last edited: