Are transplants still worth doing in 2016 with Histogen and Replicel on the Horizon?

Kevlon

Reaction score
Unfortunately I also think there will be no cure in the future. I think The discovery of Finasteride was a discovery of the century! By accident we were able to fight the loss of hair in men since men lose hair ^^

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/260089.php

Yeah I'm sure you could have a FUE and finasteride in the 1500's.

Treatments for baldness haven't evolved at all since!

Where is the cure? What someone claims they did in a lab and a cure available to the general public are two different things. The article from July 2015 states "A modified pseudocatalase, a new compound that reverses oxidative stress MAY provide a cure for loss of skin or hair color, i.e. gray hair or vitiligo, researchers from the United Kingdom and Germany reported in The FASEB Journal in 2013"

If you take the link in the article it takes you t0 a page that says "Researches Solve Mystery Of Why Hair Turns Gray" Published: Sunday 1 March 2009.
It is now January 2016, seven years since they solved the mystery and three years later since the the process that MAY reverse gray hair was announced. Where is the cure? Where do I buy it?

If gray hair was due to a build up of hydrogen peroxide as the article states, frequent washing of your hair should cure grayness but it doesn't.

It was reported bee venom kills the HIV virus yet why is it not being used to treat HIV patients? In fact it has completely faded from the news. If anyone really cured grey hair it would be front page news.