Are These Side Effects Or Just Panic?

Tigerchris

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started using minoxidil Three months ago.

Minoxidil 5% foam.

I have been diagnosed with panic disorder five years ago.

I use Minoxidil two times a day. Before I started using it I had read everything on the Internet available including side effects. When I started using minoxidil After my very first dosage I started feeling anxiety and some tension in my head. My mother convinced me that It is just my panic and after that these side effects disappeared. I started using two times a day and again I got back these feelings.

I’m really afraid of overdosing And I am afraid this is what causes these side effects.

When I use minoxidil in the morning I don’t feel anything but when I do it in the evening after I applied my night dosages to my scalp I immediately start feeling anxiety and tension in my body. Are these real side effects or It is just my panic?

I don’t want to stop using minoxidil Because I already have very nice results.

My hair is thicker and the thinning on my scalp is starting to disappear.

What do you think? Can I have side effects immediately or maybe one minute after application?

This is my first post here sorry for that. I just really need help to figure out what’s going on.

I’m from Hungary sorry for my bad spelling I learned English from the internet not at school.