Are there some RU58441 experts here?

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
buy from kaneshop or anageninc(maybe anageninc is better bc its sold from europe).

Btw anageninc and kaneshop are the same . Anageninc is another company of kaneshop so its the same quality

massa

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for being such a noob but are anagenincs solutions premade?? whilst kane's is a powder and you make yourself right??

19 yo nw7 ftw

Reaction score
Hi guys i'm new and i just ordered premade solution from anageninc, i wanted to know if it should be as useful as the self-made solutions ? because i'm pretty lazy to buy alchemist stuff, but if it is worth it compared to premade solution i could do it i guess... and i use rogaine foam twice a day so when should i apply RU ? it is once a day right ? do i have to wait between ru and minoxidil applications ? ( for exemple minoxidil at 7am, ru at 2pm and minoxidil at 8pm ? ) or can i apply ru few minutes after the evening minoxidil's apply? sorry for my english i'm french :) i hope u still understood what i meant ^^

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone could give me a tip about this? Is 5g enough to see if the RU is working? Or do I need to save up for 10g? Got to know, because the it costs alot to send the package...

Watch out for a thread I'm going to post here, it'll explain everything about RU.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
See my RU thread. All I can say is I and my RL friends seem to be the only group to use RU as a stand alone treatment for a good length of time, and it did absolutely nothing! :/

Hesperos

Reaction score
I’m considering adding RU to my regime and have few questions to those of you who already use it:

1. Going through various Forums I have noticed that you need to buy few ingredients to make it. I have no experience with mixing chemicals. Can you buy a ready (mixed) product somewhere?
  2. If the answer for the above is “no”. Can you point me to the best place to buy all I need (preferably in Europe / UK)
  3. Again, if you can’t buy a ready product – how do you prepare it?
  4. Is the final product in the form of cream or liquid that you can spray on you hair
  5. How much does it cost you per month?
  6. How long you are taking this and can you see any positive results?
Thank you guys

massa

Banned
Reaction score
I’m considering adding RU to my regime and have few questions to those of you who already use it:

1. Going through various Forums I have noticed that you need to buy few ingredients to make it. I have no experience with mixing chemicals. Can you buy a ready (mixed) product somewhere?
  2. If the answer for the above is “no”. Can you point me to the best place to buy all I need (preferably in Europe / UK)
  3. Again, if you can’t buy a ready product – how do you prepare it?
  4. Is the final product in the form of cream or liquid that you can spray on you hair
  5. How much does it cost you per month?
  6. How long you are taking this and can you see any positive results?
Thank you guys

You can buy premade ru from anageninc , it's supposedly stable for six months but people have best success mixing it themselves so buying raw powder and putting it in freezer or fridge

I dont have the link but Hellouser did a good guide a while back just google 'complete RU58841 guide' and you should find it . I think it's on bald truth talk and you'll find the stuff you need to buy . :)