Are There Natural Alternatives For My Diffuse Thinning

alex9222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's start with sorry for my bad english :)

I have extensive hair loss , in a norwood 6 pattern ( you can clearly see it on the photo ) and i'm only 25 ...
I started to lose hair at 18 , but i started to lose hair really fast after a very fast fat loss and a crash diet ( ketogenic diet started at 20 ) ... After i lost weight , my hair started to thin even more and at 21 - 22 i had the horseshoe ...
So i started to buzz it , and after a couple of months i started to razor shave it , probably at 23 ...
During this time i tried only saw palmetto , that in my case created houndred of vellus on my head ( after just a couple of weeks , but i was discontinue and i didn't have money at the time for supplement so i stopped

Now i'm in this situation and i would like so much to avoid finesteride and minoxodil ( for the sides , i'm young and don't want to risk ) and i'm looking for an alternative solution , can you guys give me some instructions ?

I put a natural plan for myself , searching on google :
- hair omega 3 on 1 with saw palmetto biotin and other sh*t ( https://www.amazon.com/DrFormulas-HairOmega-Vitamins-Blocker-Supplement/dp/B0046MDK32 )
-emu oil three times per day
-pumpkin seeds 400 mg / day
-omega 3

This is my natural alternative .... I'm hoping in some improvement ( not full density , but adding something like 5 hairs per cm) and the remaining hair lot thicker , it will make for me a big self confidence improvement ... I'm hoping on this cuz after my big weight loss, i got depressed for hair loss and regain all weight back ,a couple of moths ago i started again diet , a healthy diet , and i see a lot of improvement on my hair ....

I know that if someone saw me in the street are gonna still say that i'm bald , but i'm looking to mantain a bald look with stubble so i can go maybe in the future with smp ( and after some time of depression i noted howewer that still there is girls that find me attractive even with bald head ( howewer i have nice body and i'm a boxer , so it isn't hard for me the tough guy look ) , but nothing compared when i had hair, i was having girls all the time checking on me , stalking on facebook , but what can you do now ? embrace it and try to fight safely the last battle :) hahahah howewer when i get to 30 ( or maybe even younger ) if i don't get a nice girl i will put a hairsystem on and in one summer i will try to f*** at least 20 - 30 different girls with a wig on the head hahahhaha just for my fun :D

And the last question , do you have any opinion about topical finesteride 2,5 % ( do this drug have sides ) , cuz consulting with Hasson And Wong they suggest to use this cause less sides ....
thumbnail_IMG_20180417_153539.jpg

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Natural? Not a whole lot worked for me. Oral castor oil 2 ml/day helped thicken existing hairs, no regrowth.

Also, topical Adenogen is a japanese formula that they claim mimics a normal body molecule (Adenosine) to promote blood flow and hair growth. This also worked for me a bit, but again just thicked existing hair. no regrowth