Are There Jobs That Disqualify Wearing A Hair System?

Steve Marz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, still not wearing yet, but it's raining out in NY and just figured I ask a silly question after reading a post on another blog.

Can you guys tell me if there are jobs that you cannot do with a hair system.

Thankfully I am not a construction worker, but I bring it up only as an example.

I read a post about a guy who was a construction worker and a hair system did not work out too well for him.

I got to thinking, is the reason the hair system messed up for the construction worker is because he choose the wrong hair system base (poly, lace) wrong glue, etc.

The construction said the hair system looked great on him so he was sad to give it up but he lives alone and has to make a living, however the construction worker said he is not giving up and wants to educate himself more and try again, but is it pointless for his line of work to wear?

Also if you wish to answer name some jobs that you could not do wearing a hair system, I know UFC fighter is out and I guess for obvious reasons.

Thanks guys I like this forum. Lot of good information from very smart hair systems wearers.

I can tell I going to like it here and thank you all for welcoming me here too.