Are there any reviews for this?

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
I've tried searching for reviews for the following, and I've been using it for 1.5-2 years now. It's my topical treatment, and it's Equate's product:

519NSzcF-dL._SS400_.jpg

Amazingly I did not find ONE review for this anywhere, on product sites nor on Amazon. Wherever there is a place for reviews I find that none rated the product. This is strange because usually products get rated at least by a good number of people. People may think there being no review means it's useless but if it was so bad there should be a review indicating so. Still can't believe I can't find a damn review for this and I've been using it for nearly two years. I guess it's because it's 20 dollars for 3 months as opposed to the maker of rogaine's 50 dollars.

Do the majority here consider this product useless? Please let me know, because I've been using this for a long time. As for what it has done, well, I will say nothing but that does not mean it did nothing and I got worse. By nothing I mean it did not get me to thicken noticeably, so since I maintained it worked or it combined with propecia worked (helped me maintain). That or it did absolutely nothing and only the propecia did all the work, I'm not really sure which did what to my hair.

For some reason I get ignored on here 90% of the time but hopefully I will get responses this time.

cuebald

Reaction score
Never used it personally, but seeing as though it's just Minoxidil 5%, if the ingredients list is relatively similar to that of McNeil's Rogaine (or any Kirkland formulations, etc) then I'd wager it has similar efficacy.

Does it have any other ingredients such as CP, DNC, finasteride, etc?

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Yay a response.

Only active ingredient is minoxidil 5%

The inactive are alcohol (30% v/v), propylene glycol (which according to what I've read last year makes liquid minoxidil outperform rogaine which doesn't have this, and the ingredient according to what I've read helps penetrate skin) (50% v/v), and purified water.

Good stuff?!

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
YAY OR NAY?! :sobbing:

ali777

Reaction score
They all have ppg, so this particular product is IDENTICAL to the others.

There are ppg free minoxidil solutions out there as well...

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
THANKS GUYS.

I also confirmed with Balding Blog and they showed be a link saying Equate sells good stuff.

Yeah it's all the same stuff, thanks. I'm stopping min though...for more details, search for posts by me in my profile, and find the thread GGXX's Story.