Are there any Famous Celebrities on Propecia?

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
I know there was some Soccer players and Hockey players who were on propecia, but they probably just used it to mask their steroid usage.

Are there any actors, musicians, celebrities who are taking Finasteride?

K

Kirby

I bet loads and loads and loads of famous men taken finasteride for hair loss. None of us would know for sure, of course, unless we were the doctor prescribing the medicine (or the dispensing pharmacist). ;)

kc444

Established Member
Reaction score
Kirby said:
I bet loads and loads and loads of famous men taken finasteride for hair loss. None of us would know for sure, of course, unless we were the doctor prescribing the medicine (or the dispensing pharmacist). ;)

This. At the first sign of hair loss, I bet most famous people begin taking it. For all we know, Brad Pitt could be on it. Celebrities (and everyone, for that matter) don't like talking about their personal flaws.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I would bet money that Bradley Cooper is. In People's "Sexiest Man" article he talked about how he takes an "herbal version of rogaine". Uh huh......

hsmsteve

Reaction score
MisterMister said:
I know there was some Soccer players and Hockey players who were on propecia, but they probably just used it to mask their steroid usage.

For real? :shock:

Finasteride is utterly forbidden here in Europe to avoid masking doping usage, if an athlete is caught using it he's certainly in a big trouble (that's why I don't play football anymore :innocent: )

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Wait...Rooney takes finasteride and everyone knows about it. I'm pretty sure that it's not banned anymore...

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
Wait...Rooney takes finasteride and everyone knows about it. I'm pretty sure that it's not banned anymore...

Yes he sure does take finasteride.

Are you still taking creatine? I remember reading that you were on another post? Did you ever shed while taking it? Reason I ask is that i just started taking Jackd, its been a week now and im shedding the last few days. It could be coincidence though.

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there are tons of celebrities that take it.. Hair transplants are the big thing now, it seems like every famous dude gets one. Best results with transplants are when you are on finasteride.

Two great examples are from The Office: Rainn Wilson and Steve Carell. Just watch season one and you will notice Steve had bad recession and was losing it on top. Rainn had a big bald spot forming. Before Steve left the show, he was a solid NW2. Rainn's bald spot has completely filled in. Unless they are wearing wigs, they are on finasteride.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Romario used it apparently.

Brad Pitt - never ever. As much as you want him to be imperfect - and I read it often - this guy has no hairloss. Period. and he looks awesome with his hair now.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
azuri said:
Rawtashk said:

Yes he sure does take finasteride.

Are you still taking creatine? I remember reading that you were on another post? Did you ever shed while taking it? Reason I ask is that i just started taking Jackd, its been a week now and im shedding the last few days. It could be coincidence though.

I am still taking it. About a tablespoon a day, which is much less than is in Jackd. I haven't noticed any additional increase in shedding myself.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
cheers Rawtashk.
still taking jackd but shedding has now decreased dramatically :dunno:
Ill continue to take it but just for the record, the stuff is pretty crap, overrated.

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont want to be rude,but dude..really..WHO CARES ?! I dont care if some celebrities take finasteride,why should i care?Does Brad Pit care that i have hairloss,i don't think so,so i dont care if Brad Pit is taking the blue pills .... :dunno:

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
WillNotLetItHappen said:
Romario used it apparently.

Brad Pitt - never ever. As much as you want him to be imperfect - and I read it often - this guy has no hairloss. Period. and he looks awesome with his hair now.

haha...Brad Pitt and Clooney are 2 of my favorite actors...I'm 25 years old and I envy those bastards so badly for their hair. Some people just get lucky in every aspect of their looks

I can't even imagine the paradise it would be to not have my hair even be a thought ...I've only been losing my hair for 3 years and I can't even remember what its like to not think about it..let alone be 50 years old and not even have to think about it...what heaven that would be hhaha