Are there any DIY Treatments that worked

purpleflower

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking for a treatment that will work to grow hair in bald spots, my hair has grown over the past year in the areas with hair. Any new DIY topical treatments that have worked for you for? I have been taking vitamins, and using a mixture of essential oils with a carrier oil and my hair grows but the bald area's not so much.

Diannet

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Purpleflower,
A bit of time's gone by since you posted your question - did you find something that worked?
I've read a lot of people's reports, and scientific research, and are slowly going through the gamut of non-pharmaceutical treatments myself.
However I recently came across something very exciting that I'm about to start on, with more optimism than before. There's a scientific paper in the Annals of Dermatology where the scientists found that there's a hormone/protein called Klotho that is involved in slowing of ageing, which I'm very interested in for my skinm and... also... prolongs human hair growth! There's a publicly available product, so I called up the guy who sells it and we had a zoom meeting. He's cool, I feel confident in him and his business. Here's the link to get the Klotho if you want to give it a try:
https://www.buckylabs.com/klotho-2/
Let's compare notes down the track...
Dianna