Are the premixed RU58841 solutions effective?

Dazz

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been thinking about trying ru58841, but was wanting to know whether the premixed solutions from Kane are any good.
The website claims that the solutions are stable up to at least 2 months. Is this claim true? will they really still be good after 2 months?
I understand that RU has a short half life. I remember reading somewhere a couple of weeks ago that some guy ordered a premixed solution but it only worked for the first couple of weeks.
Does anyone have any experience with these solutions?

Also, is there a vehicle in which RU breaks down the slowest?

Please don't reply by saying that it is much cheaper to buy the powder and mix yourself, as that does not answer the question.

Any help will be appreciated

JMF18

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting some powder RU or CB and mixing it with pumpkin seed oil. Does anyone think that is a good vehicle for it? I hate PG and want to go with as few chems and toxins as possible.

Dazz

Reaction score
I was talking about Kane's ones from anageninc. Are you still using RU crotchetg? If so, have you had any results?

Has anyone else had any experience (positive or negative) with the premixed solutions?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear something is working for you. Would you say your hair is maintaining or have you lost any ground after quitting dutasteride.? Thanx for sharing.
Hey yes. Well the entire like last year of school I had to focus hard core and was not financially well off to continue RU treatment so I lost a lot of ground. I have since picked back up 10% RU. (100mg/ml) and it is for me, as always = complete hair loss stop.

Its quite simple.
10% RU = Stops hair loss
10% RU + Dutasteride = Marked regrowth! I took a video of my results from this back in the day. It was simply unbelievable, thick patches of terminal hairs filling in on the temples.

However, I can no longer or never will take dutasteride again. Its left me with horrible lasting side effects. Horrible insomnia (5areductase also produces allopregnanolone a GAGAergic compound - so its no wonder I had horrible sleep problems from dutasteride)

- - - Updated - - -

Forget my post I'm sorry to ask what you've already answered. Glad I'm not back in school now.:)
I'm glad to hear something is working for you. Would you say your hair is maintaining or have you lost any ground after quitting dutasteride.? Thanx for sharing.

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
come on bro how many forums are you going to create accounts on and advertise ru-solutions lol, this is hilarious

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol kb solution is 4 basic ingredients crocteg is owner of ru solution obviously he will say garbage, there is no truth to what he says campaign of fear, I third party tested ru and its of pharamactical grade, it's funny the person in his ru video was using Chinese ru, he didn't have his company set when he made the video , it's funny he says he can't afford ru when he sells it !!!

- - - Updated - - -

here are third party test results, drapship is from korea and he can test compounds for 65 dollars. also i had hairykirsma who is a chemist test results as well. he has a phd and md.

3dparty (HNMR CB + RU) results from Drapship: http://www.sendspace.com/file/iddpsg

- HNMR-KANE-CB-03-01: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwjy25
- HPLC-CB-3-1127 KANE 99.999999% pure.PDF: http://www.sendspace.com/file/thkq6f
- IR-CB-3-1127 FORM 3.pdf: http://www.sendspace.com/file/joxakm

this what hairykirma said regardiing the ru :All the peaks are in their expected positions, and there is no question regarding the exchangeable proton on the -OH (if this is what Kane means by "active" H). The baseline is also clean, so we can conclude that the compound is very pure. with regards to the cb test : impressivly clean and pure .
about me having him test the ru and cb:
then : It is better this way, because then we don't have to guess the experimental standards/integration of other chemists

- - - Updated - - -

ok batch number 10102013 and the new batch of cb have been tested by hairykirsma.

Chris,
The CB and RU results are in, and the NMR spectra are attached. Both compounds are of pharmaceutical-grade purity. We could not detect any impurities, and the baselines are textbook-perfect. All the peaks are in their expected positions and the proton integration corresponds to the molecular formula (34 for CB, and 18 for RU). Notice how different the integration is between our spectra and the ones that you sent us from other labs: ours actually add up correctly because we know what we're doing! The baselines are also completely different - notice how rough and noisy their baselines are, which makes it hard to differentiate from impurity. This is how spectra are meant to be done! So, let me reassure you, that the compounds you sent us are of the highest quality and we'd feel comfortable putting it on our heads if we had to.

i will upload hairy's third party later tonight,

Dazz

Reaction score
Has anyone at all had any success with the pre-mixed RU solutions from anageninc?

Donny J

Established Member
Reaction score
No!, Anageninc is run by a 19 year old kid selling cut, worthless chems.
elaborate...

Has ANYONE in this thread (or this forum) given it a chance? I recently created a similar thread, asking about the anagen pre-mixed as well and received no response. "theRA" had originally recommended them -- I just PM'd him again to see how his results have been.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
elaborate...

Has ANYONE in this thread (or this forum) given it a chance? I recently created a similar thread, asking about the anagen pre-mixed as well and received no response. "theRA" had originally recommended them -- I just PM'd him again to see how his results have been.

Not going to find all the stuff I came across again (the video was removed that had the comment) but basically a guy who uploads youtube videos showing his supposed results is the same young chap who runs the anagenic website from his mums house.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
no, anagenin is kane. the person who had the videos was crocge or whover and he was 21 or so and he runs mpbtreatmeents

Kane has denied owning or being part of anagenin, even know its the same business address. Dodgy much.

Donny J

Established Member
Reaction score
Anagenic stuff is legit i had sides from it
curious -- what sides? i haven't been able to find out much in regards to potential sides from RU. what were they, did they persist, and how long after starting treatment did you experience them? thanks!