Are Our Passivity Has A Role In Our Suffering ?

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone i'am new to the forum, but i've been lurking for a while now. I actually have decided to make an account because there's something that i want to share with you. It's about how can we balding/bald guys help ourselves in this world that has an obvious lack of care about us. Didn't know which section would be the best to share this, but i feel the "impact" section would be the best.

Anyways, have you guys noticed that most balding/bald guys are too defeated and passive ? We get treated worse and usually ignored, no one usually cares about our problem (which is really serious) and they only mention baldness when they crack a joke or make fun of someone, people spew a lot of BS and inaccurate claims and facts about baldness and that it's not a big deal, scientists and medical companies aren't interested or enthusiastic enough to give us a cure and all we have are treatments that are not guaranteed to work and have shitty side effects that we all know about. Baldness is really considered no more than a joke to people and fullheads, but what about us balding/bald guys who are in the depth of the dark tunnel of hairloss ?

We need to work on changing this wrong and flawed perspective of people and show them the real tough truth of baldness, but how can we achieve that purpose ?

The answer is simple, we use the media and campaigns.

In this time and age people are too influenced by the media, especially social media. Nearly everyone now has a facebook account and other social media accounts and anyone who doesn't have them is considered weird and abnormal, people look at their phones day and night and spend more time on the internet more than real life, people interact more on the internet because it's more comfortable and fun and everything in this world is connected to the internet. It's a world inside a world. Of course some smart people have taken advantage of that method and gained fame and wealth and some others even changed some stuff in the world, so why can't we use it to spread awareness about baldness and reveal it's real truth for people who don't suffer from it ?

We could use the social media by posting about baldness on Facebook and Twitter and promoting them to show them to as many people as possible or uploading videos on Youtube that contain all the sh*t facts about this disease or publishing articles in the newspapers to talk about the impact of hairloss.

And the other way is establishing a campaign and a movement and try to express our thoughts and talk about all the sh*t we know about this and maybe publishing banners everywhere and every banner would contain a real quote about baldness.

Like "Baldness can cause serious depression and sometimes lead to suicide",, "Baldness can hit men in their teens and early 20's and it has a massive impact on young men's lives",, "Baldness affect women, not only men" (this one would work the best lol),, "When you lose your hair you lose a part of yourself and identity", etc.

And believe me this sh*t works like charm. We have "fat acceptance movement",, "gay movement",, "trans movement",, "71 genders movement" (lol), etc, so i don't think " the bullshit of baldness movement" would be any different. And believe me, liberals love this sh*t and i'm not even kidding, this way is guaranteed to work in our society. It's a cheap way, but we have no choice.

This is way easier said than done and need a lot of money and effort and we need to be backed, but it's the only way. We just can't cope forever and do nothing but compensate and just accept this sh*t without doing anything at all. No balding/bald guy likes baldness and in some cases it leads to suicide and in most cases depression and other bad sh*t we all suffer every second.

Even if this method didn't give us a cure, if it even slightly changed the way people and society think, it'd be a great victory for us. And i'm sure it'd encourage those lazy *** scientists to put in more work and at least give us a better treatment with less side effects.

If we keep doing nothing, nothing will ever change.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
How many countries have census?
They need to add bald/full head in that survey.

I am really Interested in knowing official data on early onset male pattern baldness.
For age below 15/18/22-23/28-30.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude no offense, I guess you have your heart in the right spot and I appreciate you want to do something but, we have way bigger problems as men in general. Support groups for men getting laughed at from left to right. Men kill themselves at a very high rate and no one seems to care And now you really think you can go into the streets and tell people that bald man suffer? No one cares about man. It was like this since the beginning of time. Eggs > sperm. Enjoy being a disposable man.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I mean, jasonstatham is not wrong. When even male suicide epidemics are kind of a no issue, sometimes joked about, due to cultural sensibilities, good luck with creating awareness for the suffering of men, who lack hair ontop of their heads.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone i'am new to the forum, but i've been lurking for a while now. I actually have decided to make an account because there's something that i want to share with you. It's about how can we balding/bald guys help ourselves in this world that has an obvious lack of care about us. Didn't know which section would be the best to share this, but i feel the "impact" section would be the best.

Anyways, have you guys noticed that most balding/bald guys are too defeated and passive ? We get treated worse and usually ignored, no one usually cares about our problem (which is really serious) and they only mention baldness when they crack a joke or make fun of someone, people spew a lot of BS and inaccurate claims and facts about baldness and that it's not a big deal, scientists and medical companies aren't interested or enthusiastic enough to give us a cure and all we have are treatments that are not guaranteed to work and have shitty side effects that we all know about. Baldness is really considered no more than a joke to people and fullheads, but what about us balding/bald guys who are in the depth of the dark tunnel of hairloss ?

We need to work on changing this wrong and flawed perspective of people and show them the real tough truth of baldness, but how can we achieve that purpose ?

The answer is simple, we use the media and campaigns.

In this time and age people are too influenced by the media, especially social media. Nearly everyone now has a facebook account and other social media accounts and anyone who doesn't have them is considered weird and abnormal, people look at their phones day and night and spend more time on the internet more than real life, people interact more on the internet because it's more comfortable and fun and everything in this world is connected to the internet. It's a world inside a world. Of course some smart people have taken advantage of that method and gained fame and wealth and some others even changed some stuff in the world, so why can't we use it to spread awareness about baldness and reveal it's real truth for people who don't suffer from it ?

We could use the social media by posting about baldness on Facebook and Twitter and promoting them to show them to as many people as possible or uploading videos on Youtube that contain all the sh*t facts about this disease or publishing articles in the newspapers to talk about the impact of hairloss.

And the other way is establishing a campaign and a movement and try to express our thoughts and talk about all the sh*t we know about this and maybe publishing banners everywhere and every banner would contain a real quote about baldness.

Like "Baldness can cause serious depression and sometimes lead to suicide",, "Baldness can hit men in their teens and early 20's and it has a massive impact on young men's lives",, "Baldness affect women, not only men" (this one would work the best lol),, "When you lose your hair you lose a part of yourself and identity", etc.

And believe me this sh*t works like charm. We have "fat acceptance movement",, "gay movement",, "trans movement",, "71 genders movement" (lol), etc, so i don't think " the bullshit of baldness movement" would be any different. And believe me, liberals love this sh*t and i'm not even kidding, this way is guaranteed to work in our society. It's a cheap way, but we have no choice.

This is way easier said than done and need a lot of money and effort and we need to be backed, but it's the only way. We just can't cope forever and do nothing but compensate and just accept this sh*t without doing anything at all. No balding/bald guy likes baldness and in some cases it leads to suicide and in most cases depression and other bad sh*t we all suffer every second.

Even if this method didn't give us a cure, if it even slightly changed the way people and society think, it'd be a great victory for us. And i'm sure it'd encourage those lazy *** scientists to put in more work and at least give us a better treatment with less side effects.

If we keep doing nothing, nothing will ever change.

Many obstacles:

1) Many bald men refuse to treat baldness and actually fool themselves into thinking that 'suits them' and 'wife likes it' or 'it's manly'. Some even mock those desperately jumping on hormone wrecking drugs or hardcore vasodilators (research oral minoxidil) to maintain some hair. I am one of these desperates: the fact that we'd rather go hormone gambling than suffer the extreme mental distress balding causes speaks more than thousands of words. Yet our first enemy is other men, especially balding men who mock around and act like it's all right. It's not. We know.

2) Young Insta-centric people truly hate bald people and women would rather die than f*** a bald man, just for his baldness. Way too many people told me that death is preferable to baldness and I am not sure how much they were actually joking. I myself am part of this generation and find it unbearable to look at bald men, they are just too ugly and unaesthetic. There's absolutely no comparison to baldness except congenital deformity or disfigurement. No notable bald man is rising among the stars and I find it extremely haunting. Those baldies who made it are old, they belong to another era: Bezos is one of them.

3) Men have it rough these days. We are the scapegoat of all these 'oppressed minorities' that pop up every now and then. Baldness mainly affects white and middle eastern men, thus making our suffering heard near impossible.

One hope:

1) Scientists and venture capitalists actually know that the cure of baldness is the biggest goldmine in the industry; the first one that cures the disease will become a God-like figure for millions of people for many decades ahead. Many are content producing snake oils; some are actually developing potential solutions. The probability of one of them succeeding is close to 100%; the question is when.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Finding solution for Baldness is not easy.
Its not just hair follicles that we need to deal with.We have to deal with the skin also.
Skin has one the BEST defence System.

It is easier for Aliens to attack planet Earth than dealing with the skin defence.
All hair follicle cloning attempts have failed badly,because they forgot the basics.

Few days back,Seeker YT channel made a video of some Japanese company leading in hair follicle/stemcell research.
But the biggest nonsense is they are using Immunodeficient mice for the development of research.