Are Most Hair Adhesives Made In China?

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just on a whole sale Chinese website and they have every hair adhesive and tape that is a brand name, vapon, walker...you name it, you can buy these and put your own brand name on them..

Are these companies having the adhesive made in china? Or are these fakes?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just on a whole sale Chinese website and they have every hair adhesive and tape that is a brand name, vapon, walker...you name it, you can buy these and put your own brand name on them..

Are these companies having the adhesive made in china? Or are these fakes?
Most likely fakes. Walker tape is the number one hairpiece adhesive/supply company and is located in Utah. Pro Hair Labs is a close second, and is located in Zephyrhills, Florida.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a example

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200213-170131_Alibabacom.jpg
    Screenshot_20200213-170131_Alibabacom.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 106

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a example
If it's less than MSRP and out of the country, you can't scream counterfeit any louder than that.

Actually the sale price. Is not a good indicator on counterfeit. The flagrant quantity counterfeiters will advertise ridiculously low prices just to sell them. Other counterfeiters work more intelligently and only discounted slightly. To give the impression that it's genuine and not too good to be true.

Either way China's not purchasing products from United States shipping them to China and then selling them back to the United States.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's less than MSRP and out of the country, you can't scream counterfeit any louder than that.

Actually the sale price. Is not a good indicator on counterfeit. The flagrant quantity counterfeiters will advertise ridiculously low prices just to sell them. Other counterfeiters work more intelligently and only discounted slightly. To give the impression that it's genuine and not too good to be true.

Either way China's not purchasing products from United States shipping them to China and then selling them back to the United States.
Damn, most of my Amazon purchases where sold by hair direct. But a few where from another seller. I guess it doesn't mean they where for sure fake, but I cant believe that an American seller would participate in this...wow

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, most of my Amazon purchases where sold by hair direct. But a few where from another seller. I guess it doesn't mean they where for sure fake, but I cant believe that an American seller would participate in this...wow
Seriously You do not think there's anything criminal in the United States?

If hair direct sales on Amazon and its specifically states as from hair direct you should be ok. But like I had said prior the safest bet is to buy it from hair direct directly.

What was the reason you purchase from Amazon instead of hair direct? Hair direct has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Where they will pay to ship the product back, even if it's empty and refund your money completely. They also offer free shipping that arrives in two days on orders over $50.

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously You do not think there's anything criminal in the United States?

If hair direct sales on Amazon and its specifically states as from hair direct you should be ok. But like I had said prior the safest bet is to buy it from hair direct directly.

What was the reason you purchase from Amazon instead of hair direct? Hair direct has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Where they will pay to ship the product back, even if it's empty and refund your money completely. They also offer free shipping that arrives in two days on orders over $50.
Well back when I was not thinking about things like this, I just ordered on Amazon because I order everything else on there so it was just easier. Lucky most was from hair direct as the seller. And yes going forward it's all them. I called them to confirm all my past orders.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well back when I was not thinking about things like this, I just ordered on Amazon because I order everything else on there so it was just easier. Lucky most was from hair direct as the seller. And yes going forward it's all them. I called them to confirm all my past orders.
Oh, I thought this was after our long discussion about counterfeits and safety. Haha