Are girls really just as shallow as men?

shookwun

Reaction score
I don't understand you to be honest.

Having a good physique will always be better then being out of shape.

What changed your result is being a man of experience, knowledge and being renowned on subject material. Like I said looks only take you so far, can't expect much when you have empty conversations.

Part of developing strong chemistry with a women is having deep conversations. What you say can be a game changer.

I have made women become very emotional, and attached on my philosophy and deep levels of conversations. That voice of reason that will make her start breathing heavy. I'm not talking about that PUA garbage trash... real conversations, not pseudo-hyped bull****.

shookwun

Reaction score
There just as shallow, in fact some ways more so. Some of them are just attracted to money, as much if not
more than looks.

Do you blame then though? We as men are to blame, along with social media.

A generation where women are non-stop on their phone. I see this **** all day, non-stop at the gym. As soon as weight is lifted, it's back to the phone following up on all those likes, matches and gratification from being praised.

Dating applications, and social media work are always in favor of women.

In this day, and age they can afford to be picky. Their is a wide selection of men they can short list, and weed out.

it's almost pointless to even have a dating application profile as a bald man, because you almost always will be skipped. Why would she choose a balding man, when she can have a full head that's one swipe, and message away?

Big reason why balding men hate social media. Most don't like taking pictures of themselves!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once more, there's nothing wrong with preferring a partner with money.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you blame then though? We as men are to blame, along with social media.

A generation where women are non-stop on their phone. I see this **** all day, non-stop at the gym. As soon as weight is lifted, it's back to the phone following up on all those likes, matches and gratification from being praised.

Dating applications, and social media work are always in favor of women.

In this day, and age they can afford to be picky. Their is a wide selection of men they can short list, and weed out.

it's almost pointless to even have a dating application profile as a bald man, because you almost always will be skipped. Why would she choose a balding man, when she can have a full head that's one swipe, and message away?

Big reason why balding men hate social media. Most don't like taking pictures of themselves!

And just imagine if a computer virus came along that disabled all of these social media sites. These types of women would be devastated!! Haha. I see the same behavior at my gym too.

oni MKII

Reaction score
When women say 'No' they mean 'Yes'.....

'Maybe' is a 'No'.............

'Yes' is only a 'Yes' if you are at least 2 points higher than her on the CCS scale............

'I am busy right now' means 'Never'.

Shallowness can be only tested with the Prada drop test.

The test subject is rated on reaction time to return a dropped Prada handbag, to it's owner.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When women say 'No' they mean 'Yes'.....

'Maybe' is a 'No'.............

'Yes' is only a 'Yes' if you are at least 2 points higher than her on the CCS scale............

'I am busy right now' means 'Never'.

Shallowness can be only tested with the Prada drop test.

The test subject is rated on reaction time to return a dropped Prada handbag, to it's owner.

hahaha... this is funny. Like some kind of scientific protocol. The last girl I dated was way more excited for me to show her new hiking spots and teach her how to shoot a bow. Not all women are the same. I can agree that physical attraction is one of the most important things in a relationship. I cannot agree that all women are that materialistic.