Are Generics Genuine??

Jai

Reaction score
Hey all of you,

Its been a little while since i last logged onto this site, and in the past six months or so that I did I have been and had a 1500 grafts, and am due to have a second lot of around 1000-1500, I will get som pics up here from the very begining to now.

What i wanted to ask you guys is; What do you thin kof Generic products for Min propecia Avodart etc etc, I have heard a lot of people say Stay well away of some generics as they are made in India and are of far lesser quality, and may not even have the actual ammount of the drug in that they claim. However I found some very chep (compared to what I am paying from a london clinic) alternatives to Propecia, and started looking further, this web site has generics from various places, so I emaild them with my worries over non branded imitations. I got quite an indepth reply assuring me of the products authenticity. I also found a link on thier site that sort of explaind what has been going on between US manufactures and Indain manufacturers of generic products.

[http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/]

[http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/hair-loss/commentary.html]

What do you think????

Jai

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been gone over a million times. The bottom line as far as I'm concerned is that if you want to entertain sceptical doubts about the authenticity of generics which come from established name pharma companies such as Cipla and Dr Reddys, you should have the same doubts about the brand name drugs.

Generic manufacturers have a reputation which they cherish too. It would be really easy for someone to find out if they were manufacturing fakes. It would destroy them as a company.

arrogantprick

Reaction score
To a drug company, the first pill of a drug costs millions to bring to market. The next million pills cost next to nothing. There is no reason for a generic to skimp on the active ingredient in a pill, because the active ingredient cost next to nothing to make.

Think about the amount of dutasteride, for exaple, a generic drug company needs to make. Let's say they make one kilo (or 2.2lbs). There is only 0.5 milligrams per pill, so 1 kilo is enought to make 2 million pills.

It would make no sense for them to skimp. The cost/benefit isn't there.

Jai

Reaction score
Hello again,

I am sorry to repeat a subject that has been trawled through a million times,
Thank you for your replies. I have to say I was skeptical about buying generics at such a reduced price, as in past posts I have heard scare stories, but what you say about reputation, and after emailing the company that I put the link to and reading some of the Info/post/news articles on their site I understand and agree with what you say.
I have to say that I think it is a bit of a shame that people are ripped off, myself included because of the scare stories about the strength and validity of generics.

Once again can I appologise for covering an already exhausted sunject and thank you again for your response.

Jai,

ps will get before and after photos of the procedures I have had done, Have requested info to add a bio from the people in the know.