Are Even Transplants Not An Option Anymore?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm lucky in the way that I'm older and have very slow loss but one thing that has always calmed down was the thought that I can always get a transplant down the route if I really need to. I bookmarked some interesting clinics and apparently these guys in Madrid are topnotch. I subscribed to their YouTube channel but the last few videos have really put me off. Check it out.

I think the work itself is really good in my opinion but this clinic appears to have a very reddish, almost purple, border in the front. I thought scarring was only an issue in the back? Imagine what this would look like if he shaved his head! Doctors always says this will most likely subside with time but they have it in almost all their videos. It's super ugly. What the hell? If I compare these results with other clinics, that's pretty bad. And they're apparently on of the best in the biz? Ugh. This has shown me again that prevention is key and that no doctor (maybe perhaps only Dr. Diep) can give you a really natural result. Gonna buy finasteride after New Year's.