Are Erection Problems Using Minoxidil Permanent?

Diam24

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very nervous these last days. since I notice that I have erection problems. I will recover? I'm 25 years old. I do not want my partner to leave me.

someone in the forum has recovered I stopped using it today.

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  1. Stop ejaculating so much, reduce it to once a week minimum.
  2. Stop watching p**rn.
  3. Try everyday to make your dick hard only using imagination without toutching it , atleast once a day.
  4. Drop all drugs (even alcohol),
  5. Eat healthy,
  6. Exercise/ take walks/ be active

Minoxidil shouldn't affect your sex drive/ erections..... if you still thinks minoxidil afffects erections, drop it, shave your head, move on. I personally did drop it because it fcks me up psychologically, its not for everyone.

Also, you shouldnt be scared of a woman leaving you....... learn how to attract women ( I recommend looking up ''Alpha Male Strategies'' on youtube), follow your purpose.

cheers.

Diam24

My Regimen
Reaction score
  1. Stop ejaculating so much, reduce it to once a week minimum. ✔ok
  2. Stop watching p*rn. ✔ok
  3. Try everyday to make your dick hard only using imagination without toutching it , atleast once a day.✔ok Now that you mention it, I can not. It seems more serious than I thought. Because before I could.
  4. Drop all drugs (even alcohol),done
  5. Eat healthy,done
  6. Exercise/ take walks/ be active done

Have you healed? What if minoxidil never leaves your body? I do not have erections in the morning.

I do not have erections thinking about a hot girl. I think I became gay lol. I'm going to post how it's going. I leave it yesterday. after using it for 3 months.

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes.

The morning wood will comeback with time, if you really want to maximize your chances to notice the morning wood, you will need to wake up early at the same time everyday.

minoxidil does leave your body.

I wouldn't worry. The problem is mostly in your mind..... or your body is actually very stressed/exhausted and dosen't care about sex, it's in survivial mode, give it time to recover....... your problems may not even be because of minoxidil but i would still throw it away.

Chill and try to do the imagination without toutching, every night or every other night to practice. don't freakout if you cant get it up yet, give it time. Make sure to not bust a nut, you need to build up your sex drive and release every 7 days only if needed.

Diam24

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to try to reset my body. only drinking water for 5 days and using water enemas. it sounds ugly but I have to do it.
I heard a doctor of new germanic medicine say is the best thing to reseat the body.

I think it will work for me. if it does not work then the minoxidil will store some part of the body.

Drextez

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were to do that, wouldn't do it for more than 3 days and its stretching it........ if you do a waterfast make sure you drink your salts/electrolytes in your water or you will pee yourself to dehydration.

Diam24

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another of my symptoms was that the first week had some tachycardia .after only headache all these 95 As it was a secondary effect, I gave it little importance.the headache was imperceptible it was gone after 15 minutes when I woke up