Are All These Cheap Turkey Hair Transplant Clinics Really That Bad?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand going with a top notch surgeon is the best way although not everyone has the funds.

I am NW5 diffuse all over. Donor is average. Had limited success with needling and minoxidil

I got a quote from longevita in Turkey for £1300 for 4000 fue grafts. Usually I wouldn't even think of these as an option but I know 5 people who have been now with decent results.

had anyone has experience with them ?

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weren't you the guy with great microneedling results??

I went to Turkey, had decent results for the price. I would go back (can't with COVID atm) , I would to to Dr Demirsoy

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes mate,

Got good results at first.
I have seen demirsoy, although money is really tight. Been quoted £1300 from longetiva who I know 5 people hve been to with good results. I’ve just got it in my head tho that these places are hair mills and will end up with terrible results because everyone on here says that. Can I ask who you went with please?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, i don't know much about transplants but i would go with demisroy, i have seen some good results from cosmedica on here too, not sure if that is within your price range. Like i said, not familiar subject but i always hear mostly positive things from him.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ASMED was number 1 in my opinion a couple of years ago and better than the expensive ones in the west imo. Especially price/quality.

But Demirsoy seems to take that crown now

I would definitely go with demirsoy but I think it will be like 5k instead of the 1.3k I was quoted from longevita.

Maybe the technology has got that good now where these places can actualky produce good results constantly, because like I say I know 5 people now with good results paying 1.3k for pretty much full coverage. Because I’ve been on the forum that long I dismiss places like that and I have a mate who just went for it, did it and hes happy.

I’ll document my progress anyway so more can see for themselves

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also plan to add to the results by adding SMP to add density and will document that also

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
better than ending up like this
baldcucks.png

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes mate,

Got good results at first.
I have seen demirsoy, although money is really tight. Been quoted £1300 from longetiva who I know 5 people hve been to with good results. I’ve just got it in my head tho that these places are hair mills and will end up with terrible results because everyone on here says that. Can I ask who you went with please?

I went to Dr Cinik , cost 1900 Euros. My 1st choice was always Demirsoy but he didn't respond & I got impatient. Going to a random mill in Turkey is more risky, it's a game of Russian roulette. This will be a lifelong consequence you'll see in the mirror everyday, I'd recommend going with someone with a proven reputation. I've never heard of longetiva but maybe they have consistent results? Good luck broski

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to Dr Cinik , cost 1900 Euros. My 1st choice was always Demirsoy but he didn't respond & I got impatient. Going to a random mill in Turkey is more risky, it's a game of Russian roulette. This will be a lifelong consequence you'll see in the mirror everyday, I'd recommend going with someone with a proven reputation. I've never heard of longetiva but maybe they have consistent results? Good luck broski

MR sinister

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, i don't know much about transplants but i would go with demisroy, i have seen some good results from cosmedica on here too, not sure if that is within your price range. Like i said, not familiar subject but i always hear mostly positive things from him.
Definitely don’t go with cosmedica. You’ll end up with an overharvested donor and poorly designed hairline.

Bosphorus Medical Tourism

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand going with a top notch surgeon is the best way although not everyone has the funds.

I am NW5 diffuse all over. Donor is average. Had limited success with needling and minoxidil

I got a quote from longevita in Turkey for £1300 for 4000 fue grafts. Usually I wouldn't even think of these as an option but I know 5 people who have been now with decent results.

had anyone has experience with them ?
Actually not all that bad. my opinion is instead of going to clinics , going to the hospitals,who do health toursim business, is much safer and cheaper my friend.

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Going to one of the hair mills is basically like playing russian roulette. You might get a good team of technicians and then you might get someone who's in their first week on the job. And even in the best cheap hair mill it's very rare I see a good hairline coming out of it. A great hairline is very difficult to achieve unless you're dealing with skilled technicians. If I ever went to Turkey I'd only consider one of the few very reputable spots (i.e. HLC, Demirsoy, Pekiner)