Are all Hair Systems easily detectable when touched?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
No I have fully bonded UTS with liquid glue.

Don't worry so much. Prepare and make sure you have the right things (glue, additional small mirror, wipes, isopropyl alcohol etc) and enough time. And practice.
I have lace unfortunately.

baldnbeautiful

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
New to this forum. Had a hair system back in 2016 from Hair club for men. Stopped going to them and after 8 months, found it to be super expensive, 3,000 for 3 french lace hairpieces. I cut all my hair off and have been sporting the bald look since 2017. I am getting tired of the bald look even though it suits me, have had a great experience being bald. So now I am here trying to figure out how to do hair system in a cost-effective way.
So when I first got my system the very next day I went to, Key West, Miami. My friend had flown before me and had met some people at a club and she planned for all of us to go out to a club after I arrived. So we are all gay, mind you, and the people she had made friends were in their mid 20s. There were 2 guys and a girl. So we are at the club and this girl that I had just met starts grinding on me, cause you know we are at the club, and she places her hand on my newly placed hairpiece to put my head down so my butt could go up. I immediately turn back with a shock in face, knew she felt the french lace. It was pretty obvious for me to feel it when I ran my fingers through my hair, so that's how I knew. Needless to say, she ran back and told both her cute friends I was wearing a system.
Bit of a shocker on only wearing a system for 3 days. LOL. I look back and just laugh at the whole situation.
All my friends knew I was wearing a system and they did not care.

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear a UTS. Some of the women I have dated sure love to mess with the top of my system... but I do wear it a bit messy. I usually swat them away after a few seconds but I would never let anyone near it if it wasn't freshly bonded.

DarkStranger

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear a French lace base hair system which can be felt.
However I heard Swiss lace sometimes can be undetectable to touch, so can ultra thin skin.

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For .08 thin skin, YES. That is why I never expose my hairline or let anyone touch my hair. I simply tell them that is my OCD lol. I tried lace before but attaching and cleaning were too much work for me....