Are Admins still active on this forum?

davejones1990

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a new user but a previous forum owner of my own.

There is quite a bit of racist and unpleasant content in some of the sub-forums. Are admins still active here? Less offensive content can see websites taken down for being in breach of hosting content policies.

Would be interested in helping out here as i'm sure others would be?

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The admins seem to show up once in a blue moon and there is a massive purge where lots of users get banned. These things gotta happen every five months or so, ten months. Helps to get rid of the bad blood. Been months since the last one.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a new user but a previous forum owner of my own.

There is quite a bit of racist and unpleasant content in some of the sub-forums. Are admins still active here? Less offensive content can see websites taken down for being in breach of hosting content policies.

Would be interested in helping out here as i'm sure others would be?

Racist content? Haven’t seen any but there is a lot of trolling

A finasteride fearmongerer got banned recently

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is just the crossover popularity from blackpill incel forums, there is a lot of useful information here for improving hair loss so inevitably they get attracted here. I wish they adapted their trolling standards to cut out the incel stuff though. I think the median age of this forum is much higher than those communities they come from so to be expected.