Approx. 4600 Grafts Fue hair transplant By In Tr.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Much like yourself, I also suffer from diffuse thinning in the frontal 1/3.
Looking at your pics so far, I think it appears to be the native hair in the middle growing at a faster pace than the transplanted hair, thus giving you this appearance.
Could this be a good sign indicating the remainder of your native hair having survived (not damaged by transection), and perhaps the transplanted hair may take a longer resting phase before growing?
I'm at 50 days and looking terrible, but still hoping for the best.

bekirtanis

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All,
Hope all are keeping well.
Update: 147 days after hair transplant surgery
Photos are below :
Photo1:
24şub19önçpkk.jpg

Photo 2
24şub19on2kk.jpg

Photo 3
24şub19ustkk.jpg

Its been 147 days
In my opinion it looks catastrophe at the moment.
Hopefully if i coulld get some more grafts grown, perhaps they can help to do it better.
will be waiting
I will try to place update in every 40 50 days.

thanks for your comments
wish a nice new week for all

Br

jumpfrog

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's too early to call it a disaster so keep positive. Looks like you're only at 5 months. I would say the next few months are critical and one should not worry until 9 months. Good luck, friend.

ahmeda

Established Member
Reaction score
Placement looks really nice... I just had a 5300 graft FUE at Hasson & Wong so very interested in your results.

Are you noticing shedding of the transplanted hairs? I noticed that about 85% of mine in crown and vertex shedded after 3 weeks, my temples were at about 60%.

Hey I am considering H&W for FUE. How is your progress so far?

bekirtanis

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear All Ciao,

Hope you all keeping well.
Will place update for 210 days afer photos and my opinions about the period/process
Only having Biotin supply

Photo 1:

28apr19_foto4kk.jpg

Photo2:
28apr19_foto6bkkk.jpg

Had been approx 210 days after the surgery.
So far, not happy for the density at al and only could say '' thankful for these small blessings''...
Most probably, i will need to check oppurtunity to if i will be able to have 2nd surgery for much better opacity.
Will search for less harm on donor area for a optimum opacity. Due to my personel budget issues, guess will be after 2020.
Perhaps DHI method which i will have.

I'm not expert nor have very strong experience for hair trasplant surgery so that all my suggestions are releated to my personel experience which i had during my period. (These are my feelings and perhaps can not show %100 about it)
I'd like to share my personel suggestion for you.

* As far as i learned, Türkiye is a destination for hairtransplant surgery with the most variable options within.
* In my opininon, it is mostly "money-minded" for most of the clinics
* The person who wants to have the surgery must be patience for looking correct clinic/cost and desired method.
* to avoid missunderstandings, be open while you are communucating to your clinic.
* In my opinion, face to face discussion to clinic before the op. will be the best way to understand and to have final decision.
* Always supposed to be that %50 possibilty of success for desired looking will be.

Br
Beko