Approaching Random Girls While Wearing A Cap/hat?

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Approaching random girls while wearing a cap/hat is it fair game or just ridiculous. like if you make an eye contact with a random girl somewhere and wanna approach her?
Or either recover your hair or get the f*ck over it.?

from someone with low confidence and anxiety.

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never used to wear a cap before, but last 7 years been wearing more or less always when outside.
I guess the thing would be like if you approach the girls lets go for coffee then you remove your cap.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you can meet her with a cap on but if you go further and you keep wearing it she will notice something is wrong for sure, people always do... I had a period when i started loosing my hair i was in my 20's and maybe for a year or so i always wore hats, at least when it was windy or something because i had relatively long hair. The point is, a lot noticed because it was all of a sudden and some even asked rudely, but why, but why, like humans always do... I ditched it relatively fast, cut my hair shorter and as i got older i learned to dominate my insecurities and never let them own me.

Insecurities are very easy to spot, especially by people who don't have them or by women, and they will always, and i repeat always use them against you. Don't give them the chance, bald or not, keep your head up!

Last edited:

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you can meet her with a cap on but if you go further and you keep wearing it she will notice something is wrong for sure, people always do... I had a period when i started loosing my hair i was in my 20's and maybe for a year or so i always wore hats, at least when it was windy or something because i had relatively long hair. The point it, a lot noticed because it was all of a sudden and some even asked rudely, but why, but why, like humans always do... I ditched it relatively fast, cut my hair shorter and as i got older i learned to dominate my insecurities and never let them own me.

Insecurities are very easy to spot, especially by people who don't have them or by women, and they will always, and i repeat always use them against you. Don't give them the chance, bald or not, keep your head up!
Damn right, it's human nature. It's any animals nature. Always use it against you. I don't care how nice you think they are. Your mother will use it against you.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn right, it's human nature. It's any animals nature. Always use it against you. I don't care how nice you think they are. Your mother will use it against you.

Well even if i know for sure that there are mothers out there who would actually kill their children or do them harm in different ways, i was lucky enough to have a good and loving family who raised me very well and i'm very grateful for this. But you are right, even if the cases are more rare maybe, it's human nature and in a lot of cases, it does not care about family, relationships, religion, etc bla bla

baldcel503

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take the hat off and ask if she wants to be railed by you. That way you can determine attraction str8 away and avoid wasting time.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well even if i know for sure that there are mothers out there who would actually kill their children or do them harm in different ways, i was lucky enough to have a good and loving family who raised me very well and i'm very grateful for this. But you are right, even if the cases are more rare maybe, it's human nature and in a lot of cases, it does not care about family, relationships, religion, etc bla bla
I mostly mean in smaller cases. This is why you can go to family get togethers n see them trying to pick on each other at times. Same sh*t.