Applying Toppik To Back Of Head Any Suggestions

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
I apply a small amount of toppik occasionally when i have an important social event.

I only have a small area at the back of my head. When I fill in this area I have the look of a full head of hair.

Problem is applying to the region.

I have to tilt my head down sprinkle and hope for the best. I miss the spot quite often.

Anyone else had success applying toppik to the back of hair.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
I can see how uncomfortable that position can be. Why don't you try using Toppik hair fiber with proTHIK colored hair thickener.

proTHIK creates an ideal base for use with fiber products. Spray proTHIK on first and follow with your fiber product. Now follow with another application of the proTHIK spray at the back of your head.. Since proTHIK is an aerosol product, you won't have to apply it by tilting your head. Try getting a hand mirror, so when next you are in front of the bathroom mirror styling your hair, move the hand mirror around until you see the back of your head. I recommend a medium size hand mirror so you can see the back of your head and all the angles

proTHIK will effectively combine with the fiber product for better coverage and serve to hold the fiber product in place.. Let me know what you think, happy spraying

Thanks Be I will give this Prothick a go.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buy a small hand held mirror from any grocery store. You have your back towards your bathroom mirror, and look at your handheld in front of you to see the back of your head on the bathroom mirror.

Little_Tony

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use a hand held mirror and don't be discouraged at the beginning as you need some practice. It's much harder with powders as you have to tilt you head and I personally wasn't very successful with it. I personally use Volume Hair plus spray and find it quite easy to do the back of my hair.

Mikeisgoingbald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just use a small handheld mirror while in the bathroom. I've been doing this for years and it's really easy after you get used to it. I honestly don't even need the mirror anymore I'm so used to it (nothing to be proud of).