Applying spironolactone

ghostdog

Reaction score
Hey,

My Gen Hair 2% spironolactone lotion came in the post yesterday but I am not sure about how to apply the thing. Surely the spray mechanism would only be useful if you have a bald/shaved head. My hair is pretty long so any spraying would just get my hair, alternatively I could part the hair in many places and spray each but that would take much more than the 6 sprays and use the stuff up too quickly. Any suggestions.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
ghostdog said:
Hey,

My Gen Hair 2% spironolactone lotion came in the post yesterday but I am not sure about how to apply the thing. Surely the spray mechanism would only be useful if you have a bald/shaved head. My hair is pretty long so any spraying would just get my hair, alternatively I could part the hair in many places and spray each but that would take much more than the 6 sprays and use the stuff up too quickly. Any suggestions.

Dr. Lee's 2% is just as bad - it comes in a bottle w/ a roller end that I never quite mastered. 1 bottle would either last 2x longer than it should have - or only 1/2 the amt of time it should have :)

I used to put my spironolactone 2% into an old minoxidil bottle and just use the 1 ml dropper method. Worked a lot better (for me anyway).