applying spironolactone and revivogen

badasshair

Reaction score
is applying spironolactone 5% lotion and revivogen to a diffuse thinning head difficult? do you have to use a lot of the stuff, or does a little go a long way?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
My hair is the same as yours. It takes about a week to get it down, but I can now do it very quickly.

I apply to the front 2 inches of hairline.

1) Take the right hand and with 2 or 3 fingers i pull the hair to the side in one area, creating a part.

2) Dip the left hand finger into the dish getting just a tiny bit on the tip.

3) Smear the tip of the finger up the part, getting it onto the skin thats showing in the part.

4) Move over about a quarter inch and create another part with right hand and smear with a finger on left hand.

Repeat until ive moved all the way across the hairline.

Sometimes I smear in a circular fashion. When I do this I let my right hand loosen up a little on the hair its pulling to the side, and just smear it around the base of the hair. It never really gets into my hair, stays pretty much at the base. Besides, the stuff spreads on its own a good quarter to half inch after you apply it. Sometimes you'll see your forehead a little shiney. Thats because it has absorbed and spread. So a little goes a long way and wherever you apply it, its going to expand.

As for the Revivogen, I keep it refrigerated. Partially because they recommend it, and also because it keeps the solution a little LESS runny. When its totally warm the stuff goes all over the damn place, runs down my forehead, etc. I barely fill it to 0.5 and just touch the tip of the dropper inside my hair, against the skin .. then smear it around with a fingertip or two. This takes more practice. The revivogen also expands as it absorbes so a little goes a long way. Always shake it really good before you fill the dropper.

HairLossTalk.com

badasshair

Reaction score
thanx HairLossTalk.com. quick question though. at night do you apply revivogen first and then spironolactone?

mogadon

Established Member
Reaction score
yes what do you apply first, and how long do you wait before you apply the next one ??

mogadon

Established Member
Reaction score
so what do you apply first revovigen or spironolactone, and how long do you wait before applying the next one

anyone please ?????

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com, you have said you maintained your hair whilst on your treatment. Could you show some of your pictures?