Applying Other Topicals After Applying Liposomal Topical Finasteride: OK or Bad Idea?

Larrydavid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious to hear people's thoughts on this: Is it OK to put other liquids on the scalp, such as Alphatradiol, Stemoxydine, Minoxidil, or even a few drops of water, immediately after applying finasteride gel? Or could that lead to a higher amount of systemic absorption, and therefore side effects? If the answer depends on which liquid you use, which are safe and which aren't? I ask because it's difficult to get full coverage of the balding areas with only 1ml of liposomal finasteride gel, especially when there is some hair in the way, and a liquid added to the scalp on top of the gel helps to disperse it across the scalp. If I knew that adding any of these liquids increased absorption of finasteride into the bloodstream, I wouldn't do it.

hair8534

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don´t know about the others, but in theory you should have no problem with minoxidil. And if you use both finasteride and minoxidil i´d recommed you to order to a pharmacy a master formula with finas in the same concentration and the vehicle you´re using but also adding 5% minoxidil .