APPLYING minoxidil FOAM

eddie421

Reaction score
Hey guys, Just started the foam about 4 days ago. It's the first time around for me and minoxidil of any kind. My question for those of you, who have tried the foam. Does anyone have any tips on not getting to much of it on your hair. I can get it right on the scalp in the front obviously, but as I move to the top I get quite a bit in my hair. I dont want to waste to much of it.

Cannibal

Reaction score
What i like to do is instead of applying the foam to my hand I place the applicator on my scalp and spray just alittle bit in the areas I need it most.

eddie421

Reaction score
I just gave that a shot today. For my temples I still put it in my hand, but I know what you mean about putting it directly. Im just a little concerned about how much Im using. Half a cap really doesnt seem like much, when Im putting it on

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just got the stuff, and am really only using it on my hairline, but probably half is going into my hair. Then again, rogaine apparently wasn't meant for hairline. I still put some on top, just in case it's preventing me from losing hair ontop..