Applying Essential Oils After Microneedling, And How To Apply Essential Oils While Using Minoxidil? | HairLossTalk Forums

Applying Essential Oils After Microneedling, And How To Apply Essential Oils While Using Minoxidil?

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by amazingmandibles, Mar 8, 2018.

1. amazingmandibles

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I am currently on the big 3. I have recently ordered a dermapen online as well, and bought some essential oils as well as coconut oil.

My questions are:
    Is 4 teaspoons of coconut oil plus 5 drops peppermint oil, 5 drops rosemary oil a good blend?
    Is it advisable to apply the essential oils directly after microneedling?
    Is it advisable to apply essential oils as well as minoxidil to the scalp + hairline? If so, how would I apply them together? I am afraid the minoxidil might need time to properly be absorbed before applying the essential oils, and vice versa as well.

Thanks for the help

2. Alphalete

Alphalete Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    What's the point of using essential oils? I've used coconut oil a few times just to prevent dry hair but that' about it.

3. amazingmandibles

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Apparently some essential oils are beneficial to hair growth, e.g. stimulate blood circulation, thicken hair growth etc.

4. Outsider626

Outsider626 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    After watching some Indian guy named Eric on youtube i also started using dermaroller 1.0 mm 5 days a week. He said you should apply oil right after so that it will be absorbed better. I'm using lavender oil.

5. Warlord2.0

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I have used the dermaroller twice ,your
    1-Using essantials oils makes your scalp heal very fast...so you can use minoxidil in the same day (I used it twice only in 4 months) but the redness on my scalp has gone in few hours...I mixed argan oil with water to make it easy to use because argan oil is a little too heavy.

2-you have to wet your hair while using the dermaroller.If you don't ,your hair will be cut easly because of the needles.

3-Makes terminals look better et gives you some volume (of course not after the first shower) because it is very hard to eliminate all the oil stuck in your hair.