Apply Back2natural Colour Depositing Conditioner To Wet Or Dry Hair?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought some Back2Natural Color Depositing Conditioner, Medium Ash Brown
as I want to prolong the life of my current system. I was wondering, do I apply it with my hair system wet or dry? I couldn't tell from reading the instructions on the bottle. It just says to shampoo and rinse your hair beforehand. I know when I dye my bio hair, I apply the dye on the hair when it's dry. Also, can I use this stuff on my bio hair or is it only for hair systems? Also, is it ok to apply it with the system on my head, or is it best to remove it first?

Thanks.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
In Northwestlace forum there's a thread that says that dry is better for coloring with Back2natural coloring conditioner. That's really inconvenient, though, because washed hair is wet and I've never done that

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In Northwestlace forum there's a thread that says that dry is better for coloring with Back2natural coloring conditioner. That's really inconvenient, though, because washed hair is wet and I've never done that

Ok, I will try putting in on dry then rinse it out after it's been left on 10 minutes or so. The hair system can be washed after that. I think this will work fine. I can always try it wet another time and see if it makes any difference to the results.