application times?

tu pac

Reaction score
does someone know or have a confident estimate as to the least amount of time you can take in between the two applications of minoxidil per day or are the instructions to be followed exact?

SE-freak

Reaction score
Ideal 2 apps per day with a 12 hour gap. If you cannot do that try to be as close to 12h gap as possible.

No more than 2 apps(useless, costly and irritating) no less(would compromise regrowth).

Britannia

Reaction score
Just splash a bit on here and there, whenever you can. And hey if you want to skip a day or a week thats fine. Oh and if you feel the need to have a Minoxidil bath every now and then thats fine. If you dont get at least 200% regrowth make sure you go straight to HairLossTalk.com and complain how Minoxidil is a scam, and even though youve applied 2 drops to your ears once a week for the last fortnight, you still havent had full temple regrowth.

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
The box says 12 hours, but anything after 8 should be ok. I've never applied it as specific times, just apply it whenever i get round to it and try to leave around 8 hours in between. Don't worry about trying to be exact with your times. As long as you get a dose twice a day.

tu pac

Reaction score
t i was hoppin I could try to refrain from mornig apps, short buzzcut makes my head shiny)dont like to shine when Im on the grind, do late noon (3pm then evenings11pm) so im gathering 8hrs min gap between applications,thank you

some dude

Reaction score
How about a 3 or 4 hr gap? I don't like using it after I wash my hair because it makes it look bad for the rest of the day (I use it mainly on my hairline in front). So usually what I do is spray some on after work, and then roughly 4 hrs later before bed i spray again. What do you guys think?

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
some dude said:
How about a 3 or 4 hr gap? I don't like using it after I wash my hair because it makes it look bad for the rest of the day (I use it mainly on my hairline in front). So usually what I do is spray some on after work, and then roughly 4 hrs later before bed i spray again. What do you guys think?

Urm no thats too close. Its take up to three to four hours for minoxidil to fully absorbed into the scalp.