ApplePoly...?

VoteForPedro

Reaction score
Hello, hello, hello!

this is my first post and i JUST joined minutes ago...hm...anyway, i started taking Apple Poly. it offers pills AND a topical. Both are 100% organic and natural and have no side effects....it's like eating a lot of apple peels...but in pill form. BUT...i am on the fence about this one. i'm both optimistic, and skeptical in regards to Apple Poly. here are reasons i have doubts: in a YouTube video that JacobHealth posted (how i learned about it), he insists that he's not getting paid by them to promote this, yet he's SO well spoken...almost as if he's a bit too rehearsed; secondly, he censors people's comments on the video (i asked why the topical is so damn messy--it really IS!!!!); to add to Jacob's deception, his Before and After pictures are not so different from each other...the change is MINIMAL if anything...but it just looks like he combed his hair differently or something...in addition, the package you order comes with a lot of printed out info...one bit of news (which i have not experienced thus far, and i've been taking it for three or four months now) is...it gives you a "boost" and trims down your fat content...i have NOT seen this positive "side-effect" ;and the last discouraging thing is...i saw on some post (maybe of this site or another) that the SAME Before and After picture on the ApplePoly site is on ANOTHER site for ANOTHER supplement. but i have not seen this other site.

But why am i hopeful? because it IS natural, and on top of that...many scientific discoveries in hair loss show that Poly-phenols actually DO help (they at least prevent further hair loss); because i have seen SOME difference in the quality of my hair...i THINK...and maybe less is falling out; and because they say one must have patience. SO...i am-despite my reservations to fully support this product (YES, it IS pricey)...i STILL am hopeful. BUT once again...i'm on the fence.

SO... What do you think of--if anything--of Apple Poly?

here are some relevant links:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JacobHealth
http://applepoly.com/

PLEASE let me know if you think i got ripped off...or if it might be in my head. Thanks so much, ladies and gents.

Cheers,

VFP :dunno: