Applemets News, Developments, Evidence. Already Over?

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, from trials they have made on an italian forum, it now seems clear that this italian research about applemets is just another scam. Despite the owner of the forum where the trials were made claiming this is one of the best products ever made against hair loss, evidence shows effect are close to 0. They even included like 30 ppl in the trials but only a few of them ended up actually posting pics of their results, and even these look totally unsatisfying .

In my opinion seems there is nothing more to say about this applemets. Do youu agree? Or would you keep giving it a try?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like, even if apples helped hair, it looks weak as sh*t. Bruh min can't stop Androgenetic Alopecia. This sh*t is serious, so as far as an actual treatment or cure goes, apples are probably useless. Just put some of that in flowery-smelling women's shampoos or something, adding to the cocktail of natural this or herbs that, hoping it'll give hair quality a nudge. Anything that can stop miniaturization should show obvious stability in quickly thinning areas or some clear regrowth such as with finasteride or RU, as at least the hairs half way miniaturized get to revert to normal.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm such a sucker, I actually fell for the hype and bought this sh*t when it was first posted here. Then a couple hours later the fake photos were identified. This surely should ruin the credibility of the Italian university that published this study. Makes you wonder just how much of the published Androgenetic Alopecia related research out there is actually legitimate good science...

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
So, from trials they have made on an italian forum, it now seems clear that this italian research about applemets is just another scam. Despite the owner of the forum where the trials were made claiming this is one of the best products ever made against hair loss, evidence shows effect are close to 0. They even included like 30 ppl in the trials but only a few of them ended up actually posting pics of their results, and even these look totally unsatisfying .

In my opinion seems there is nothing more to say about this applemets. Do youu agree? Or would you keep giving it a try?

how did you read that? google? just pics?
although i'm totally skeptical, a lot of people are reporting some results in a very short time. i'm also trying it on my own; i'm still a bit divided... but... finger crossed so far.
the way it's been presented is probably scam, but there might be some rationale behind.
if then it's scam, i'd have wasted some 10s of euros, but for sure no follicles.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used it for two months.
Hair grows a bit faster and a bit more shiny. I think it depends on the fact your general health improves with a high concentration of apple procyanidin (an apple a day...) In fact, the original use of this apple extract was to lower cholesterol.

As for growing lost hair, it did not work for me, but minoxidil didn't either.

It is very cheap though (14 euros a month online if you get the "cholesterol only" version, that is supposed to work as well as the "hair" version -same principle)

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used it for two months.
Hair grows a bit faster and a bit more shiny. I think it depends on the fact your general health improves with a high concentration of apple procyanidin (an apple a day ...) In fact, the original use of this apple extract was to lower cholesterol.

As for growing lost hair, it did not work for me, but minoxidil didn't either.

It is very cheap though (14 euros a month)
its 28 a month I think. Advised dose is 2 capsules a day.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score