apple vinegar

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys been using apple vinegar on your scalp or drinking it for the health benefits?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
Have any of you guys been using apple vinegar on your scalp or drinking it for the health benefits?

I was using it topically and religiously for a long while. I added cayenne and caffeine and would work it into my scalp prior to shampooing. Haven't used it in a few weeks though now that I'm on a daily dose of Revita. I need to mix up a fresh batch without the caffeine.

I was also doing an ACV cocktail 2x daily (mixed w/ iced green tea) for about 1 year. I'd heard about the potential of that wearing away your tooth enamel due to high acidity - and I'm sure it was just a cooincidence - but I got a baby cavity on one of my front teeth - and I never get cavities anymore.

Was it the oral ACV? Don't know. But I dropped that from my routine. (Really don't miss it either :)

Jaz

Reaction score
I've been drinking it 3 times a day for the past couple of months to help with Eczema I get on my face, it does seem to help and makes my skin look healthy. Like hair_tommorrow said, its acidic and can destroy the enamel on your teeth so rinse your mouth out after drinking it. Haven't noticed any other health benefits as of yet.

Jaz

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
jaz. any finasteride sides?

I started off taking 1mg of finasteride per day for a couple of months and got some irritating side effects such as anxiety, fatigue, brain fog etc. I've been on .5mg a day for another couple of months and still get the brain fog which I can deal with, at least I don't get the anxiety, I couldn't handle that s**t.