Appearance/traveling After Fue? I'm Really Nervous

Mmmiccc34

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm having FUE in January with Dr. Talei in L.A. I'll be flying down for surgery and flying out two days after. FUE is on a Wednesday morning, I'm flying out on Friday afternoon. My current hairstyle is buzzed (not shaved down to skin), so the FUE will be very obvious/unsightly.

Could people please explain, in as much detail as possible, how they concealed their post-surgical appearance in the days after FUE, especially when in the airport/TSA line?

-Was your head shaved? If not, how much hair did you have and did it conceal the FUE two days after?
-Did you wear a surgical cap or similar? If so, what kind? did you or your doctor provide it? Do you have photos/links?
-Did you wear a hat? If so, what kind? Did TSA make you remove it? Was it safe/comfortable to wear the whole flight?
-How did you take care of your head for the hours you were traveling? My post-op instructions have hour-by-hour care
-What was your surgeon's recommendation for traveling after surgery with regard to concealing/protecting the surgical site?

Thanks so much, everyone!