Apparently Tsuji has started clinical trials

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does that mean u won't die from 'old age'.

Surely people would get bored of life if you ruled out dying from old age. Stay looking and feeling age 25 until you die.....of which death will likely be caused by an accident.

Prob good if you had good looks and you are rich. But if you go back to being an ugly 25 year old with no money you might as well avoid this reprogramming. You will never get a pension, you will have to work forever, or until the fork lift truck hits you at the warehouse you stack shelves at.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look up epigenetic reprogramming: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2975-4

There is no upper age limit

Basically no matter how old you are, they can reprogram you to be young again. That means your skin will look young again, your heart will be young again, your muscles will be young again, your metabolism will be young again, your brain will be young again (you get back your fluid intelligence) etc.
This is false afaik. You are correct that you could look 20 for the duration of your life by resetting cell health (and we're getting closer to cracking this), but cells have mechanisms that do have an upper cap on lifespan (i believe it has to do with telomeres) that expire after about an estimated 130-150. Once that is solved and can be augmented, then you're looking at no real bound.

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is false afaik. You are correct that you could look 20 for the duration of your life by resetting cell health (and we're getting closer to cracking this), but cells have mechanisms that do have an upper cap on lifespan (i believe it has to do with telomeres) that expire after about an estimated 130-150. Once that is solved and can be augmented, then you're looking at no real bound.
Nope if you read the 3rd link I posted, it mentions that telomeres were also reset.

"One substantial difference did arise: in iPSCs derived from all three donors, telomere length, which declines with age (or as a result of progeria) was completely reset to nearly embryonic levels." Now the supercentenarian cells didn't rejuvenate their telomeres as well as the other groups, but that isn't really a big issue as we can already lengthen telomeres if we wish to. I believe you are speaking of the Hayflick limit which is also irrelevant with the kind of biotech we have now.
I love all this talk about hair related issues on hairlosstalk.com threads and how it doesn't get constantly derailed about the coping fantasies of eternal life by the mentally ill demographic on the site.
This is actually very relevant to hair loss. If you can epigenetically reprogram your hair follicles you can prevent them from becoming progressively more sensitive to DHT with age. It could also possibly allow you to grow hair on a shiny dome, who knows.

Turn Bio is already working on this angle by reprogramming the epigenome.

Educate yourself before commenting!

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love all this talk about hair related issues on hairlosstalk.com threads and how it doesn't get constantly derailed about the coping fantasies of eternal life by the mentally ill demographic on the site.
Maybe you're just too dumb to realize that if you can cure cell decay (an area with billions of dollars and main stream attention flowing into it yearly), you also have cured hairloss long before (an area that the global medical/regular community largely ignores).

But sure, we're just mentally ill, along with some of the most brilliant scientists, businessmen and philanthropists in the world who are turning their attention to cell rejuvenation.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The only mentally ill people are those who consider these topics "fantasies" and "cope".

Just say you don't know about science and tech. It's highly relevant to hairloss as others have said, and it's not too far off. It seems your brain is just too small that it can only fathom current treatments and small thinking, thanks for pointing that out for all of us.

Literally everything that was ever invented started off as a fantasy, but we have science and hundreds of millions of dollars being put into this field as David Sinclair from Harvard said University, Jeff Bezos and Yuri Milner, among others. Imagine indirectly* calling people who are working on it and have achieved like 1000x more success than you "mentally ill" , because we're essentially quoting those great minds and companies.

Last edited:

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm calling some of the posters on this forum mentally ill, not the scientists working on the cell rejuvenation. And yes, fantasizing about how they are going to rejuvenate your cells and make you a NW0 as well as give you an eternal life in your 20's is pure cope from disillusioned people with a shitty life. No one who is in their 20's and is happy cares or gives serious time thinking about any of this and for many that do on here, it is a by product of them thinking they have or are wasting their youth because they have less hair follicles than some Chad on the TV screen.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm calling some of the posters on this forum mentally ill, not the scientists working on the cell rejuvenation. And yes, fantasizing about how they are going to rejuvenate your cells and make you a NW0 as well as give you an eternal life in your 20's is pure cope from disillusioned people with a shitty life. No one who is in their 20's and is happy cares or gives serious time thinking about any of this and for many that do on here, it is a by product of them thinking they have or are wasting their youth because they have less hair follicles than some Chad on the TV screen.

That doesn't make sense because what we are posting is quotes of the same people who you don't deem "mentally ill" (by your definition).

It's literally stupid to say it's only okay if person x says something but not okay if person y and z say the exact same thing.

You also make a lot of false assumptions about the people here. There's may people here, myself included, who love our lives and and it's actually for that reason we'd want to live young for as long as possible. I'm also under 30, so that just proves your assumption wrong.

Also, you talk about eternal life, none of us besides Froggy talks about eternal* life/cryonics. We are talking about longevity tech to return cells to a younger state. Yes Froggy seems depressed and pessimistic af but that's just 1 person in this thread that I'm aware of and grouping everyone the same is just plain retarded.

You do realize that you just said that no one who is happy with their life would be wanting to be young again, but if people were truly depressed they wouldn't want to live any longer because they'd just be waiting to die as soon as possible.

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't make sense because what we are posting is quotes of the same people who you don't deem "mentally ill" (by your definition).

It's literally stupid to say it's only okay if person x says something but not okay if person y and z say the exact same thing.

You also make a lot of false assumptions about the people here. There's may people here, myself included, who love our lives and and it's actually for that reason we'd want to live young for as long as possible. I'm also under 30, so that just proves your assumption wrong.

Also, you talk about eternal life, none of us besides Froggy talks about eternal* life/cryonics. We are talking about longevity tech to return cells to a younger state. Yes Froggy seems depressed and pessimistic af but that's just 1 person in this thread that I'm aware of and grouping everyone the same is just plain retarded.

You do realize that you just said that no one who is happy with their life would be wanting to be young again, but if people were truly depressed they wouldn't want to live any longer because they'd just be waiting to die as soon as possible.

"You do realize that you just said that no one who is happy with their life would be wanting to be young again, but if people were truly depressed they wouldn't want to live any longer because they'd just be waiting to die as soon as possible."

Last

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not that I'm denying that posters are mentally ill, but it sounds to me that you're the one dealing with issues if you're going to get this triggered over the notion of modern cell biology, not the people who are simply discussing it.

I personally don't care if I ever look like a 20 year old again (and a certainly do not feel like I wasted my youth), but you're living your life with your head in the sand if you don't think science is headed towards this future in our life time.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a difficult youth, poverty, what is wrong with that people want to have a chance to live longer again and have a chance to improve their body and appearance? I do not understand why they call me mentally ill on this forum ...

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a difficult youth, poverty, what is wrong with that people want to have a chance to live longer again and have a chance to improve their body and appearance? I do not understand why they call me mentally ill on this forum ...
It's just an on-going thing on this forum that everyone calls the other one mentally ill. Just ignore it and go on.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mind that someone calls me mentally ill, I don't have the slightest problem with it - people who are physically attractive, tall, have thick hair will never understand what it's like to be just an ugly person, what's wrong with wanting them all treatments that help me live a normal life in society?

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't mind that someone calls me mentally ill, I don't have the slightest problem with it - people who are physically attractive, tall, have thick hair will never understand what it's like to be just an ugly person, what's wrong with wanting them all treatments that help me live a normal life in society?

Yes, everyone knows that unless you are 6'5+, have a NW0 hairline with perfect density and have 9-10/10 physical aesthetics you can't possibly have a normal life in society and be happy.

This is exactly why I call some people mentally ill, because of their warped ideas of society and life, all of which are a result of modernity's vanity project.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, everyone knows that unless you are 6'5+, have a NW0 hairline with perfect density and have 9-10/10 physical aesthetics you can't possibly have a normal life in society and be happy.

This is exactly why I call some people mentally ill, because of their warped ideas of society and life, all of which are a result of modernity's vanity project.
Yes. You summarized it all.

That are lots of ugly ppl dating hot ppl. There are lots of ugly ppl that are famous, loved, admired and desired.

Many ppl here don't want to find a nice partner or be surrounded by ppl that like them. They want to be promiscuous and want to have their ego validated by random ppl.

It is OK and normal to suffer because of your looks, but when you let a situation perpetuate itself, when you let that situation defines what you are, that is on you. It is your fault.