Apologies For My Behaviour Last Month

D

DBW

The title says it all really. I'd like to apologise, properly and sincerely, to all the people I offended a couple of weeks ago, first with the aging comments and then with the more personal stuff I began firing off at members like Buckthorn, Gatton (?) and Hairblues. It goes without saying that I regret all it immensely. It was callous and insensitive of me to suggest that hair loss past the age of 35 or so is irrelevant. Hair loss is a harsh affliction to deal with at any age and it was naïve of me to think otherwise. To Bucky, I am honestly so sorry about the scar line, I don't know what the hell I was thinking, it was a terrible thing to say and I only hope it didn't cause you the same level of pain and devastation that a similar attack would've caused myself. I wish you all the best for the future and thank you for all the support you've given me in the months since I joined this forum, your kind words have helped me through some dark evenings and I hold you in nothing but the highest regard. Likewise with HB and Gatton. Hairblues, that PM I sent you was puerile, immature and invasive. I hope you can accept my apology and we can put this thing behind us. I also wish to do the same with you Gatton. I am sorry for marginalising your hair loss experience and hope you can forgive me. I think I've mentioned in a previous post how terrible I am with interacting with people, on my best days I'm awkward, average I'm creepy, and on my worst I'm pretty much non-functional. Couple that with appearance issues and other problems and as you can imagine, things can get tough. A couple of weeks ago I was having one of those days, I was in pain and instead of dealing with it I lashed out at this community. I am deeply sorry and it won't happen again. That's a promise.
DBW

P.S. Just so everyone knows, that BJ thing wasn't intended to be taken seriously, it was a nasty bit of trolling but nothing more - HB is over 20 years older than me and lives in a whole other country! I'd also point out that the incest thing wasn't in any was referred to as a 'need', merely something I had thought about, again not with any real seriousness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
We'll refer your apologies to @hairblues because she probably has you on ignore after that message.

Hopefully you really understand we are all on the same boat here and it makes no sense to kick each other in the balls (except to decrease DHT production).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate the apology. I did not even realize you were the original poster.

Last edited:

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I appreciate the apology. I did not even realize you were the original poster...I think we miscommunicated.
fF2KUXJ.gif

:D

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
like i said in my thread baldness makes you understand the heart of evil

ive had plenty of violent angry urges cuz of baldness, its natural DBW.

also cute avatar btw :)

We at HairLossTalk.com are divided by hair loss, united by rage, and mutually distracted by "cute avatars".;)