ap17/cb

yayimbalding

Reaction score
I purchased some ap17 from the "other" site that has now disapeared. My question is does anyone know where I can view or read a tutorial about how to mix the stuff? I have my cream, thermometer, PG, preservative, the ap17, everything. The day I got all of my stuff, the website was gone. Convenient.

Ted Stryker

Reaction score
Example 9 - Obtaining the Pharmaceutical Form Containing the Medication in Solvate Form IV for Replacing the Solvent During the Galenic Formulation Procedure.

Dissolve 100 g of cortexolone 17?-propionate of crystalline form III in 2500 g of propylene glycol under stirring at room temperature. Separately prepare, by using a turboemulsifier raising the temperature up to about 70° C., an emulsion with 250 g of Cetylic alcohol, 1500 g of glyceryl monostearate, 1000 g of liquid paraffin, 5 g of mixed tocopherols, 100 g of polysorbate 80and 4650 g of water. After cooling the emulsion up to about 30° C., add—under stirring and under negative pressure—the cortexolone 17?-propionate solution in propylene glycol. Maintain the emulsioned cream under stirring until you obtain homogeneity, making sure the temperature remains low by means the circulation of a coolant.