Anything Else That Is Worth Taking ?

otis p mcdonald

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m nearly 32 Norwood 2 with not overally aggressive hairloss. Anyway my hair isn’t what it was when I was 24 and I think if I was to leave it I would need to buzz cut it within a few years.

I’ve just starting taking 0.5 finasteride everyday as well as biotin and use a organic thickening shampoo. Is there anything natural or otherwise that might help bring my hair back to what it was ?

Ninja Turtle

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m nearly 32 Norwood 2 with not overally aggressive hairloss. Anyway my hair isn’t what it was when I was 24 and I think if I was to leave it I would need to buzz cut it within a few years.

I’ve just starting taking 0.5 finasteride everyday as well as biotin and use a organic thickening shampoo. Is there anything natural or otherwise that might help bring my hair back to what it was ?
There’s been some studies that show a daily scalp massage of 4 minutes or more could help. Also, like the other poster said, minoxidil is a great suggestion although I’d only recommend it for touching up the crown or hairline.

Next you’d have dermarolling as an option, however I tried it myself and wasn’t a big fan. I’d recommend you use at least the 1mg dosage for finasteride and go from there.