Anything better than Dutasteride by 2030?

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Duasteride at a .5mg dose liquid or pill will reduce scalp DHT by at least 50%.
2.5mg by 80% and numbers improve overtime. Think about that. That is amazing. Duasteride interferes w) your testosterone being converted to DHT. So your body produces more testosterone.
Instead of taking androgen blockers to lower testosterone & thus DHT. You can block the DHT & keep the testosterone.
I buy 8 bottles at a time. Since I started taking in internally instead of topically I started to regrow back lost hair.
Using this in conjunction w) minoxidil foam & cordless & manual dermarolling, has finally put me over the edge to regrow back my hair. I do few other things.. But Duasteride is a must.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2.5mg by 80% and numbers improve overtime. Think about that. That is amazing. Duasteride interferes w) your testosterone being converted to DHT. So your body produces more testosterone.
Instead of taking androgen blockers to lower testosterone & thus DHT. You can block the DHT & keep the testosterone.
I buy 8 bottles at a time. Since I started taking in internally instead of topically I started to regrow back lost hair.
Using this in conjunction w) minoxidil foam & cordless & manual dermarolling, has finally put me over the edge to regrow back my hair. I do few other things.. But Duasteride is a must.
Did you try finasteride before jumping on dutasteride?

1982man

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you try finasteride before jumping on dutasteride?

Has taking more than 0.5mg dutasteride been to show to be more effective than 0.5mg without significant sides?

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think Finasteride or Duasteride sufficiently regrows hair back. I’m trying CALECIM stem cell topical & it seems to be helping