Anyone Want A Packet Of Avodart And A Bottle Of spironolactone?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys

So since I have decided upon RU instead of oral avodart, and my latest shot to retry spironolactone was a fail, I have an almost full box of avodart minus one pill and a bottle of spironolactone minus about 6 pills, but they are both almost totally full. My place basicall already looks like a pharmacy so I want to clear the things I’m not using out. I also have a full bottle of Nizoral 2% that I bought but I’ve now decided to try a different anti inflammatory shampoo. I literally used it once. So since this stuff has been used I’ll eigive it to you for $20 for each item. PM me if you’re interested.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How in the hell did you decide on RU over dutasteride? I mean, I wish you luck, but WHY?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How in the hell did you decide on RU over dutasteride? I mean, I wish you luck, but WHY?
Because A: Dutas raises testosterone levels which is a huge factor in FEMALE Androgenetic Alopecia, B: if I can avoid using things systemically I will because my hormone profile is already so fucked up, C: It was recommended to be by @IdealForehead as a good option to replace a strong DHT inhibitor.
At the end of the day also, there are minimal studies and anecdotal accounts to attest to dutas’ effectiveness for treating female hairloss. What works for men may not work for women.

koolaidshade

Reaction score
Yep. I used to get 1mg compounded but it’s cheaper to get the regular 5mg tablets and take half.

Are you in the united states? what kind of Doctor did you have to ask to get it prescribed? i asked a derm, then a plastic surgeon who does hair transplants but still no luck

Blubar

My Regimen
Reaction score
You better be careful here. Im sure its unlawful for you to be selling or giving away any prescription medicene. Also if someone took it and had a heart attack or something you would get the pants sued off of you not to mention jail time.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You better be careful here. Im sure its unlawful for you to be selling or giving away any prescription medicene. Also if someone took it and had a heart attack or something you would get the pants sued off of you not to mention jail time.
Good point...

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you in the united states? what kind of Doctor did you have to ask to get it prescribed? i asked a derm, then a plastic surgeon who does hair transplants but still no luck
I’m from Australia. I was sneaky about It really. I knew neither my derm or my gyn would prescribe me it so I went to a clueless GP and said I need it for hairloss. He said “oh ok. Just be careful. Good luck”.
Just like that I got a script for avodart with 6 repeats.