Anyone used/heard of Freshman for topical finasteride/minoxidil

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the company Freshman is legit??

Looking to get topical finasteride with minoxidil

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Libido loss, ED and burning nipples, but everyone is different. You could try the topical, I think it depends on how strong it’s absorbed. The smell of the Freshman is quite strong so I’m wondering if what they’ve used in the formulation is causing more absorption.

Have you tried the tablet?

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Libido loss, ED and burning nipples, but everyone is different. You could try the topical, I think it depends on how strong it’s absorbed. The smell of the Freshman is quite strong so I’m wondering if what they’ve used in the formulation is causing more absorption.

Have you tried the tablet?
Yes I was on the tablet for 12 years but decided to come off. Always had sexual side effects with it mainly ejaculatory problems.

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d advise to use the tablet, have a watch of The Hair Loss Show on YouTube, they suggest reducing the frequency of 1mg 3x a week, may work for your ejaculation issue, you could try 2mg a week as you’re still reducing some dht, worth a shot...

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d advise to use the tablet, have a watch of The Hair Loss Show on YouTube, they suggest reducing the frequency of 1mg 3x a week, may work for your ejaculation issue, you could try 2mg a week as you’re still reducing some dht, worth a shot...
How do you feel mentally on the drug...It interacts with neurosteroids, I’m just wondering about long term brain problems...I seem to forget things quite often now

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the moment I have stopped it as yes it did have an effect mentally, are you still taking it or off it?

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the moment I have stopped it as yes it did have an effect mentally, are you still taking it or off it?
No I stopped it two years ago but hair loss is getting worse now. If I’m honest id rather not be on finasteride but feel stuck if I don’t take it

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using minoxidil?
I tried it on two occasions but my scalp was really burning and coming out in large red “dots”...I’m looking to get hold of minoxidil which is alcohol free and propylene glycol free in the U.K. from a trusted source

jazz1

Reaction score

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try a quarter capful first let your hair and skin get used to it, even when starting liquid sometimes people start off on 0.25ml for a week then 0.50ml for the next week, then 0.75ml the week after until your body and skin can tolerate the drug it may be wise to introduce it at a lower dose first. Try it once a day at a quarter cap for a month see how you get on, something is better than nothing!

Scotty121

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try a quarter capful first let your hair and skin get used to it, even when starting liquid sometimes people start off on 0.25ml for a week then 0.50ml for the next week, then 0.75ml the week after until your body and skin can tolerate the drug it may be wise to introduce it at a lower dose first. Try it once a day at a quarter cap for a month see how you get on, something is better than nothing!
Thank you...Have you ever tried oral minoxidil?

skyline999

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, never tried oral minoxidil, however it will grow hair everywhere in your body not just your head.

Check out this link it may help: